Welcome Home! My location is perfect for graduate students, rotating med students or anyone who requires a comfortable room to stay while they are visiting Baltimore. Weekly Maid Service. 90 Walk store with grocery and food options within 4 blocks. Free bus is a short block away which provides easy access to downtown. Parking is plentiful on the block and surrounding areas. This is a great community in central Baltimore with much to offer. Room is one bedroom in 3bd/1bth apt in historic home.
The guests have access to the shared kitchen, living room and bathroom. Laundry room is located on the first floor. Room is furnished with a full sized bed, desk/chair. Weekly cleaning service is included in rate.
Note: This apartment is located on the 3rd Floor.
Comforter provided. Sheets, pillows and towels upon request.
Share laundry room on first floor of building. All guests have access to the kitchen, living room, bathroom.
I'm available by email and Airbnb messaging. I do not live on-site but within the neighborhood.
- Coin Operated Laundry provided in building $2.50 total for use of washer and dryer
- $25 key replacement fee in the event they are lost
- $15 lockout charge per occurrence - (First lockout free)
- Guests staying for more than 2 consecutive nights need approval from landlord prior to extended stay
- Making copies of the house keys is forbidden
- Quiet Hours are between 10pm - 7am weekdays; midnight - 9am weekends
- Guest must be conscious of monthly use of provided utilities (Gas/electric). Recommended settings for Heat is 70 degrees; Air Conditioning 75 degrees
- Weekly professional cleaning service is provided. Cleanings take place on Wednesdays of each week and includes cleaning of common areas (bathroom, kitchen, living room)
-Guests are requested to maintain the kitchen, bathroom and other common areas in a clean fashion. Trash shall not be stored in the apartment and taken immediately to the trash cans located at rear of building. A cleaning schedule should be worked out between the roommates. If roommates are not able work out an arrangement, landlord will determine best resolution
- Internet is provided to the tenants inclusive of the rent. Tenant agrees to refrain from downloading illegal content (such as bit torrents) over the internet connection.
- Respect each other’s privacy and establish guidelines for quiet hours etc