Just 5 minutes walking to Subway Station and 15 minutes to the downtown core. Plenty of free parking spots on street. Private and cozy room with a double bed in a walk-out basement with a big window that brings in plenty of natural light and looks to a nice backyard, bright carpet flooring throughout.
Very nice and quiet location while only steps to a busy Bloor West street with plenty of nice cafes, groceries, and retail shops. The place is also easy to access to highway (Gardiner Express Way, 400, 401 and 427 highways).
Amenities are shared & equipped with everything you'll need to make yourself at home. Unlimited Wireless High-Speed Internet. A desk to make your reading, writing, and computer work effortlessly.
Free Parking in street
Wi-Fi High-Speed unlimited Internet
Coffee & Tea Included. No breakfast
Cozy Bright Bedroom with a Double Comfortable Bed
Fully stocked bathroom
★★AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE TO HOTEL COMFORTABLE, BRIGHT, FRIENDLY★★
★Our place is perfect for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. ★
Also great for visitors, tourists, business, travel, leisure, training, etc
★★ Guests can truly unwind with an atmosphere that reminds them of home.★★
Comfortable common living area (Large living and dining room with a big dining table). Enjoy this funky, tastefully decorated & Dynamic atmosphere.
- Don't bring any weapon or hazard materials to the apartment and the room.
- Never leave your valuables in the room when you go out. All your items lost belong to your responsibility.
- No overnight guests and be quiet after 10 pm.
- Laundry is only allowed if you stay more than 5 nights and must be done after 7 pm.
- Wastes must be put into the right places.
- Keep the room and public spaces (living room, kitchen, washroom, stair, and laundry area clean.
- Respect everyone who shares the apartment and public areas with you.
- We live in very quiet and peaceful neighborhood, so that avoid to make noise.
If the above rules were violented, in cases of emergency, we have right to call 911 to meddle.
I am a very friendly and easy going host. I have traveled to many cities in the world and love to stay in host apartments rather than in hotels. I bring all that experience in providing you a clean, cozy & comfortable stay & pride us in offering you that experience while you stay at a Home away from your home. Welcome to my house, friends!