Welcome to the South Tampa House! Our place is just 3 miles from Tampa International Airport, minutes from downtown Tampa and a quick drive over the bridge to Florida's top rated beaches. The home is situated in a safe, residential neighborhood, has a fenced back yard and lots of charm to help you enjoy your stay.
This house is great for couples, groups of friends and families. Our cozy and inviting 4 bedroom, 2 bath house is a great choice for your travels here to Tampa. The master bed room boasts a comfortable queen bed, dresser and master bath. The second bedroom has a full size bed and the third bedroom has a dreamy single day bed that guests regularly compliment its comfort (our queen size blow mattress fits comfortably in this room to sleep 3 guests). In the 4th room, there is an Ikea sofa sleeper that folds out to a queen size bed and a single futon (the room sleeps 3 guests). The 4th bedroom is opposite of the other 3 bedrooms and next to the laundry room.
Guests have access to all rooms in the house, including the laundry room with full size washer and dryer. There is a small shed in the backyard that is not for guest use.
- Hi! Thank you for considering staying at our property, the South Tampa House. Here are our rules:
- 1. There is no smoking on our property.
- 2. Pets are allowed upon prior approval. We do have a pet deposit per stay, please message me for more information.
. 3. No large, open parties are allowed at our property.
- 4. You may move furniture around the home to suit your needs, please return them to where you found them before your departure.
- 5. You may park in the grass directly in front of the entrance to the home or on the street (off of the sidewalk) if you need additional parking. There is a middle school one street south of our home, you may utilize parking on their grass field if need be as well.
- 6. Our fire pit is a fall favorite. Before turning in for the night, please pour water over the embers to ensure the fire is completely extinguished.
We do not live on the property and will not greet you upon arrival but we are just a quick 15 minutes away if there are any issues. We are eager to assist you via text message or phone call during your stay for help with minor details. However, if a more serious issue pops up, we are just a short drive away.
I'm Missy Smith and welcome to the South Tampa House. My husband and I are all about family, good coffee, craft beer and travel. We look forward to learning about our guests!