Bright, breezy Villa with open floor plan, outdoor dining area, and private pool in a secure residential community on the South Coast. Within minutes of beautiful "Miami" beach, two surf spots, restaurants, bus stop, golfing and downtown Oistins (supermarket, rum shop, and famous Fish Fry). Perfect for families and friends wishing to experience all Barbados has to offer!
Renter agrees to the following as a condition of renting the property:
1. Total renters not to exceed 8 persons. Guests are not permitted overnight.
2. No loud noise or disturbances likely to annoy surrounding residents.
3. No parties or large gatherings allowed anywhere on the property.
4. No smoking inside the property. Smoking on patios and pool deck only.
5. The Renter shall see to their own security by locking doors, windows, etc. when prudent.
6. The Renter shall pay for any property damage over and above normal wear and tear.
8. The Swimming Pool. It is the Renters’ responsibility to learn about safety precautions and procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool, and to convey such information to any and all persons in and/or around the pool. All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. Renters are responsible for keeping the pool area secured at all times. The Renter agrees to allow the Property Owner (or assigns) access at regular times to maintain the pool. Any interruption or non-availability of the use of the pool will not violate any terms of the lease. At no time are children to use the pool without adult supervision. No running, diving and jumping in or around pool.
9. No animals or pets on the property.
10. Renters must vacate the property by 11 am on check-out date.
11. Renters acknowledge and agree to transient occupancy of the property, and agree they do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
12. Renters, Renters’ occupants, and Renters’ guests indemnify and hold harmless the Property Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss.
13. The Property Owner and assigns have the right to inspect the premises any time to enforce house rules.
Hi! I'm Christy. I first visited Barbados in my early 20's. I fell in love with the island - the beaches, the people, the fresh air, and warm, consistent sunshine. After visiting for many years, my husband and I bought a house on the part of the island we loved most - the South Coast - because of its unassuming, beautiful neighborhoods, unbelievable vistas, cool breezes, and proximity to beaches/surfing. I love to be outside, preferably in the water, swimming or surfing (either will do!). I have two kids, and a crazy, big, scruffy poodle named Leo. My motto (since AirBNB asked!) would have to be "Live and Let Live". Happy vacationing!