Welcome to London! My quiet, light single attic room is in a house close to the Archway and Tufnell Park tube stations, and then it's about 10 minutes into St Pancras International/Kings Cross Station on the Northern Line. Great for cat-loving single women travelling for studying, work or events, there's parking, wifi, a kitchen, and you're here with two quiet women and two much less quiet cats, one with cat-dementia, the other just confused.
- Smoking is only allowed on the fire escape stairs (outdoors)
- There is a weekly cleaner, but she can't do her job unless you leave your room tidy.
- Leave your door closed unless you want to risk the elderly cats taking against your possessions!
- As there is a key safe there is some flexibility on check in times, but between 11am and 8pm is advisable.
- You can come and go as you please, but don't bring anyone else back to the house.
- I work from home, and need the house to be kept quiet and orderly. The cats, on the other hand, may need to be pandered to.
- You are welcome to tea and coffee, and to store food or cook here.