Large, modern space and design inside of a striking historic building. Walkable to endless entertainment, dining, and nightlife options plus walking distance to Atlanta's award winning Beltline. Great park with ample greenspace just behind the building. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood and the kitchen! Great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers, especially traveling nurses on assignment in or near Grady Hospital.
Open, inviting loft space with plenty of room to spread out and relax.
The living room has all the amenities you need to relax, TV, Netflix and AppleTV and large sectional couch.
- Right behind the building is a fantastic and large green park in the middle of the city.
- Walking distance to Atlanta's hottest bars on Edgewood Ave.
- Only 1/2 a mile away from Atlanta's famous Beltline walking/biking path; consider renting bikes and having a leisurely ride on the 2 mile paved BeltLine to Piedmont Park.
- Ten minutes walk to Grady Hospital.
- Take the tram to Centennial Olympic Park to visit
Our kitchen is complete with everything you'd need to cook for yourself, pots and pans, spices, etc. A large desk with extra monitor allows for productivity should you need to work.
Airbnb includes 80% of the house. Master bed and bath will be locked, but kitchen, living room, dining area, guest bedroom and bathroom are accessible. Includes one parking space.
Check-in time is 3pm
Checkout is 11am
Both are flexible, just let me know.
Interaction with guests is limited. I will be available if you have questions or if there is a problem during your stay.
- Check-in time is 3PM - 11PM
- Park in spots 36, 37
- At the end of your reservation please place your used towels and sheets near the front door