Cozy ground floor apartment located on a quite street, steps away from NYC transportation, bars, restaurants and small shops. My place is good for couples and solo adventurers and is less than a 5 minute walk to the Hoboken Path Station and NYC Ferry.
Space is a homey non smoker facility and features its own entrance for guest privacy. Location is prime for public transport to NYC or the Hoboken Bar and Restaurant scene.
Street parking available with parking permit.
The Private bedroom is a 13'x13' ground floor apartment with a private entrance that gets great light during the day. Bed has been updated with a new queen size memory foam mattress. An additional full size air mattress available upon request.
Guest are welcome to hangout in both the Livingroom and breakfast nook in the Kitchen. While cooking in the kitchen is not allowed, guests are welcome to watch TV in the living room, store food in the fridge or heat things up in the microwave.
Available via text throughout the day. Happy to work and adjust reservation details to fit your schedule.
Umbrella's, travel maps and books are available to borrow during stay.
* No additional guest other than customers in room contract
* Check out during the week is 9am during the weekend 10:30am.
* Please Note you are only renting a Room for above price- NOT the whole apartment.
*Reservation requests are accepted when the profile is complete and includes
...... an identifiable Photo
...... Information about the guest(s)
...... the departure Location
...... reviews from other hosts
...... and has a Verified profile (please include your mobile number since it's useful in reaching you on the check-in date
* No Cooking, but you will have access to our fridge, microwave, and coffee maker.
*No visitors or guests welcome during your stay, unless it was approved by the host prier to your visit.
* Please be clean, and respectful of the space and privacy. Please do understand this is not a hotel; rather our home we are sharing.
*Quiet time after 11pm