1 BedRoom STUDIO, LESS than 10 MINUTES to Munich Central Station, 1 Min. to Public Transport Station, City Centre reachable in walking distance, Fully equipped flat
This is a private flat with a private entrance and private everything else! You will have your own bathroom/ 1 bedroom/ kitchen with fridge and sandwhichmaker. You can relax knowing that the Suite is all yours.
Hello Guests! This COZY Studio is a Private Entrance accommodation- you will be the only ones here! 2-3 Persons can perfectly live here. 1 Queen sized bed and a fold out sofa!
I look forward to hosting you.
PRIVATE ENTRANCE. The Suite is a private studio that is all yours.
• "Kitchen"- small fridge// sandwhichmaker/ coffee machine.
• Close to Public transport "Burghausener Strasse" (only a ONE minute walk)
• Marienplatz/ Sendlinger Tor/ Odeonsplatz/City Centre reachable in walking distance
• Excellent restaurants and cafes nearby
• Airport Munich reachable in around 45 minutes with public transport or 25 minutes with the car/taxi/Uber
• Washing machine and dryer in the cellar
• WIFI throughout
• Very clean; new carpet and paint. Sound insulation in walls and ceiling
• 100% cotton sheets/ Queen bed
PLEASE READ THE HOUSE RULES
• Smoking only on the balcony
• No partying- please respect other people in the building. We all can get a little too loud with too much to drink, so please don't drink too much!
• Keep the street door locked at all times
Check-in anytime after 3 PM, check-out 10AM, both can sometimes be flexible if pre-arranged.
Use the whole flat privately for you with private entrance!
I'll give you a list of recommendations for your stay in this beautiful city. This helped other guests to make their stay a fantastic and unforgettable one.
My name is Thomas. I'm living in Munich since 6 years. I studied business administration here. I am managing some flats in Munich with a small team. When tenants are away, we help them to rent out their flat with Airbnb.
My team and I are open-minded and we love to meet new people from different areas all around the world. We want to make our guests feel like home here in Munich.