Beautiful spacious bedroom featuring king size bed and your very own Victorian 4 piece bath with original claw foot tub!
Pricing includes applicable taxes.
- St. Catharine's best hidden secret
- Property includes serine gardens with deck, pool, & hot tub for your enjoyment
- Shared lounge with sun room, couches, & table/chairs
- Ideal for small group bookings such as wedding parties/ or romantic getaways
- Close to the new St. Catharine's hospital
- Nearby attractions include; Port Dalhousie, Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-lake, Centre of the Niagara wine route, the Niagara Escarpment Bruce Trail, Jordan Village (all within 10-15km)
- Numerous nearby unique restaurants and pubs
Room Description: Wisteria
- Queen size bed
- Folding bed available for children etc.
- Very large bedroom with a sitting area
- Includes beautiful private ensuite with claw foot bathtub / shower
- All non-smoking
- Includes flat screen HD television & Wi-Fi
- Access to shared kitchen amenities including; fridge, microwave, convection toaster oven, Tassimo coffee maker, sink, dishes, cutlery, & cooking pots & pans
**weekly and monthly pricing does not incl. breakfast
***prices include applicable taxes
All guests have access to swimming pool, hot tub and BBQ
We enjoy sitting poolside / fireside with a glass of chilled wine or tall glass of beer
thick comfy cot provided for that extra guest
No Smoking in rooms , designated smoking area at front of house
Looking for a place to exhale, enjoy a weekend away to connect, rest, explore niagara and the vineyards and have fun?! A place where time slows down, conversation and wine linger, campfires crackle, and new adventures are found? Then we're looking forward to meeting you! We love good food, meeting new people, celebrating milestones, travel, hiking, and living life joyfully! We will give you the space you need to kick back but also open to chatting fireside and always ready to help you plan your stay and also give you free wine tasting vouchers, maps, and advice on what to do.
And how did we get here?... Well, sometimes, things are just meant to be....
It was only this past June that we (Jenny & Arthur) stayed in the Garden Shed for the first time as Airbnb travellers and from the minute we stepped through the back gate onto the deck pool side, I knew it my heart (and said out loud!) that this was where we were meant to be! Two days later, we found out that this little oasis of a getaway was looking for a new family to enjoy it and four days later, we were the joyful owners of this beautiful 240 year old home and three magical getaway spaces outside the home for friends (new and old) to enjoy like we had!
In the last month since arriving, we have met so many amazing people from lands near and far and are so grateful. Can't wait to meet you!
* And here is a word from the previous hosts Hilda and Kerry Braun:
Our home is our pride and joy and has been a part of our family for 40 years . For those who have been here before , sadly I lost the love of my life Rudy May '15.
And now with a heavy heart I Hilda am announcing my retirement after over 20 years of running my beloved B&B !
To all our valued guests !
As of August 26,2016 Omis Haus will be under new management!!
Our mother Hilda has sold due to health issues and is going to now enjoy her retirement years!!
We would like to introduce the new owners, Arthur and Jenny , they are a wonderful young couple whom we've gotten to know and are like family , they have two younger children and are excited to take over the running of Omis Haus!
My parents owned this home for 41 years so we were very selective as to who would buy our home and take over the running of the B&B and felt that Arthur and Jenny were a perfect fit !!
For just over 20 years and the last 3 with Airbnb we have enjoyed meeting so many of you from all over the globe, from as close as right here in southern Ontario to Australia and all over the world!!
So many memories made and so many memorable guests, it's truly been a wonderful and amazing experience !!
Thank you !!
To those returning guests ...Thank you from the Braun family for your years of choosing Omis Haus for your getaways ..and for those new to the Omis Haus experience we hope you enjoy it and continue to come back !!