Spacious 120 sq m apartment with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms is located in the top of the historical building (with elevator) near the city centre. The apartment is very near to the riverside, 400m from the island Kampa, 1000m from the Charles Bridge. The apt. is situated in a very calm street.
Locations accessible by foot in minutes:
5 min Petrin Park and Tower
5 min National Theatre
10 min Mala Strana
18 min Prague Castle
15 min Old Town Square
10 min Charles Bridge
10 min Shopping mall Andel
The apartment is situated in the calm street at the fourth top floor of the historical house and is accessible by elevator.
There are two floors in the apartment. On the first floor is a hall, great room with kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and toilet. On the second floor is a third bedroom, bathroom with bathtub and toilet.
The apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay. The kitchen has the dishwasher, oven, range, microwave, large refrigerator with the freezer. The kitchen is equipped with basic kitchenware.
Newly, the bedrooms are furnished with two mattrasses (180x200 cm and 140x200 cm) and one futon (160x200 cm; it is in the nature of futons that they are harder than standard mattresses).
Also, there is an air mattress (150x200 cm) which can be placed in the workroom or one of the bedroom (please, let me know in advance if you want to use it - it needs to be blown up).
From other equipments, you can use a hairdryer, washing machine, iron, ironing board, dryer rack.
We provide bedding, a few rolls of toilet paper, towels, shampoo, soap. The cleaning and refresh towels after 7 days of staying are for free.
For request, I am able to do basic groceries for your arrival. Send me a message for more info.
The apartment is in the residential building so we would like to ask our guests to review the house rules of this apartment before booking. By paying the deposit you accept the following:
- The apartment is strictly non smoking. Please don't smoke in any of the interiors of the building.
- No parties are permitted in the flat.
- Please limit the noise levels from 10.00 pm until 7.00 am as this is a residential house and neighbours have children.
- Extra guests are allowed only with the previous approval - before the arrival.
- No street shoes in the apartment please, use slippers.
- Please always lock the main building door. All bulding doors need to be closed.
- Please don't forget to close all the windows when you leave the appartment or when it rains. Rain would get in and cause demage as this is a roof apartment.
We will meet you at the apartment to personally give you the keys.
I respect privacy, so make sure needs are communicated clearly and in advance if possible. But if you will need any help or have some questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I will be glad to help you.
I study photography and live in prague, love travel and art, have many flowers and a cat.