MEREDITH | The Seafront Cosy Home
• Awesome City & Seaview
• Tastefully decorated holiday home
• Lovely balcony
• 10 mins. drive to UNESCO George Town
• 10 mins. walk to Gurney Drive
• Free Wifi & IPTV
• Walkable to Him Heang Biscuit & Green House Hokkien Mee
• Bathroom en suite, towels, linen.
• Kitchenette with fridge, sink, kettle & microwave
• Security 24/7 Secure parking & Private Entry
• 1 FREE carpark
Let us host you and your family in Penang and make your holiday a memorable one. =)
// MEREDITH is a 1-bedroom Studio Apartment located in Mansion One, an exclusive SOHO apartment located at George Town. Our humble home can fit 4-7 pax. //
DISCOUNT TIPS: Sign up with our referral link below and get RM105 (or 40US$) discount on your first trip! - www.airbnb.com/c/homestayh4
MEREDITH has 1 en-suite large bedroom with 2 queen size beds that accommodate 4 comfortably (floor mattress can be requested for extra guest). The living hall has one comfortable sofa bed for 2 pax and provides semi-privacy with curtain partition.
Our kitchen is equipped with 1 fridge, microwave and kettle. Simple cutlery and crockery are provided. Feel free to take away some char koay teow, hokkien mee, etc and have a meal party at MEREDITH.
The entire unit is air conditioned and is equipped with unlimited fibre optic high speed (up to 100Mbps) wifi. In the living room, there is a TV box connected to a 42" LCD TV, so you can relax with your favourite flicks on-demand at your convenient after a long day of tour.
We also provide each guest a clean towel throughout the stay and you can find shower gel and shampoo in the bathroom. Do take your own toothbrush and toothpaste.
If you drive here, don’t worry about where to park, there is 1 free secured indoor carpark provided for your beloved car. We will also show you where to park if you have 2nd vehicle coming together, don't worry and let us be the guide.
1. Car park with dedicated access card
2. Fitness center for your workout need with main access card.
3. 24/7 personal guide & assistance with our lovely team.
Either I or my Hero Team (Hero Mike and Hero Nick) will meet up with you and check you in personally. Otherwise, we have detailed and extremely easy instruction for you to self-check in at your own convenience so you can take your own sweet time.
As Superhost + Homestay Hero, we value our guests at its best. We will try our best to solve any problems you face during your stay in Penang. Don’t be shy, just ask us any questions at any time you want. Our mobile phones are 24/7 ready to receive and answer your enquiry.
There’s a quote saying “ If you work just for money, you’ll never make it. But if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.”
This is our belief and we are keen on doing it.
1. We are very open to any special request or enquiry, just don't be shy and come talk to us. Our superhost hero will help you throughout your stay.
2. Our semi-kitchen provides only microwave, kettle and a fridge, we are afraid you could not be a masterchef here. But being in this food paradise, there would be little time for you to spend in the kitchen as all time would be spend on the street feasting with all local street food delicacies! Feel free to take away and have a Penang food party at our place!
Small celebration is permitted in our humble home, but do let us know beforehand. Cheers!
Hi, I am Branson. I'm an avid traveller and passionate about sharing my life experience. I quitted my full time job as a financial analyst in 2015 to go on living my dream of living in different places. Having spent years travelling around Europe and Asia, I discovered one of the friendliest and lovable places on earth, Penang Island. Together with my team of friends, we call ourselves the Homestay Hero as we decided to host guests to our lovely home and island. We are very excited to share with you our journey and certainly understand what it takes to create a life-lasting memories for you, friends and family. Search for Cendol and Char Koay Teow, and I'm ready to recommend you more hidden gems of Penang!