The beachfront 3BR house would be your perfect escape from every day life. Walking up and all you would see is beautiful ocean. A nice, yet quiet beach is right in front of the house, just perfect for relaxing and enjoying your time w/ your loved ones. Closely located to Downtown (9 min drive away) w/ some of the famous and nice restaurants. Also the centre of the city is easy accessible! Come and stay here to experience something you have never done!
- 2 double beds
- Comfortable sofa
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 dining table and 6 chairs
- Table and 4 chairs w/ beautiful ocean view
- Cozy sofa
---- Facilities & Amenities ----
- WiFi access
- Separate shower room and toilet
- Full kitchen w/ fridge and microwave
- Rice cooker
- Electronic kettle
- Basic kitchenware
This will be your private house during your stay! If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact me via Airbnb :) However, I will be only available between 9:30am and 10pm, so please know that my response can be very slow after 10pm. For emergency, let me try my best to get back to you though!
• Cancellation due to Typhoon
- I will make sure that you will be fully refunded if you cannot make it to Ishigaki due to typhoon. BUT please know that it can happen only when you cancel your booking on your end.
• Car Parking Lot
- There is big enough parking space for 2 medium sized cars or 1 large car right in front of the house. Please feel free to use the space for parking your car.
• Removing Shoes
- Please remove your shoes when entering the house.
- Please know that between July and September typhoon comes often. And it can cause flight delays or cancellation for safety reasons. If that happens, we are more than happy to give you a full refund, but would like to kindly ask you to cancel your booking on your end.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the property.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. Extra guest will be charged additional fee for staying. But we make sure to prepare 1 more set of towels for the person. :)
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog and it is very expensive to have repair fix it.
- Please be environmentally-friendly and turn off all electricity when you are not in the house.
- It would be appreciated if you could wash and put back all the dishes and plates in the original position.
Thank you so much for your cooperation :D
Treat my place like your own and enjoy your time in Ishigaki.
My name is Dai. I was born and raised in Japan :) I decided to start hosting guests via Airbnb with the hope of getting to learn about each of you from all over the world. I hope through hosting I can show all of you a great side of Japan.