Street name - Tong Watt Road. My place is close to nightlife, public transport, the city center / CBD. You’ll love my place because of the location, the ambiance, and the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
MRT - Downtown Line (Underground train operates 21 October 2017)
This space is comfortable for maximum 2 guests. The kitchenette is equipped with electric kettle, microwave oven, plates, bowls, mugs, cutlery, cookware and basic utensil.
Guests have free access to the building pool, gym, jacuzzi, and sauna.
Guests may contact me directly if there are any issues with the apartment.
Strictly for registered guests only. No loud music or noise.
Lost of apartment key-card is chargeable at SGD 50 per piece payable in cash or through Airbnb.
Early check-in & late check-out can be accommodated depending on availability.
Check-in timing between 2 pm and 10 pm.
Common trash chute is located outside the apartment on the same level. Recycling bins are on level 1 facing the lifts.
* To respect the property, neighbors and common area of the building.
* Only registered guests are permitted to stay in the apartment.
* Lost of entrance key device is chargeable at S$50 per piece.
* Upon checking in, guests are required to produce their passport for verification.
* Please turn off all the air-conditioners and lightings when you leave the apartment for the day.
* Strictly no parties or events. Noise to be kept to a minimum at all time.
* Smoking allowed in the balcony.
On the day of checking out:
Please ensure that all dirty plates, cups, glasses & kitchen cookware are clean.
Do not wash the bed linen and towels, will be taken care of.