If you like the ocean and to surf you won’t find a better place to spend Sydney this summer. With sweeping and uninterrupted views across MacKenzie’s Bay, Tamarama, Bronte and beyond our home is an ocean and surfing lover’s paradise. This 2-bedroom apartment is also very spacious with a large King room with sun room and a second double room with a separate fold-out single bed. When in the large open plan living and kitchen areas you feel like you can reach out and touch the ocean!
This is our home and we are delighted to share it with you. We hope we have provided everything which will make you feel at home.
At the same time, we rely on the Airbnb principles of care and respect for the host’s home and hope you subscribe to the same.
To help with this our specific rules are as follows:
1. I ask that you show courtesy and respect for our neighbours, especially when it comes to loud music and other noise. If there is a call-out or verified complaint, then the security deposit will be forfeited.
2. You are responsible for all of your visitors. There is a strict no party policy.
3. Professional Event bookings will be considered on a case by case request.
4. No animals allowed.
5. No smoking.
6. Damages and breakages - in the case of unlikely damages please let us know ASAP so that we can discuss and agree how best to handle any instances.
7. The person making the booking must be staying in our home.
8. When not in our home, and on days of bad weather, please ensure that all windows are closed to prevent weather damage.
9. Please leave our home in a clean and tidy condition.
I'm an outgoing guy in my mid 30s who seeks adventure, loves to see new places and meet people from all around the world.
I've lived in Australia and the UK and have travelled extensively through Asia and South America (for almost 18 months) which was simply incredible!
I'm a very happy, friendly and sociable guy who loves the outdoors, particularly surfing and the mountains, and meeting new people.
I look forward to meeting you.