This is our unique, luxurious and spacious family home. Perfect for visiting London and the All England Tennis Club (Wimbledon)! Leave your car here with off street parking and take 39 bus or walk to Wimbledon. You’ll love our place because of the light, the comfy beds, the kitchen, the 13 foot high ceilings, original period features and the fact that it is a family apartment with a huge communal garden. Putney overground and the East Putney Tube are a short walk away. Minimum 7 night booking.
- LISTING DETAILS Please read the listing carefully and understand what you are booking. To avoid any surprises/disappointment please don't make any assumptions. If something isn't clear please ask us to clarify.
- COMMUNICATION The power of communication is highly valued. If you have any questions, concerns or need to clarify anything during your stay please contact us.
- CHECK-IN/OUT Check-in will be at a mutually convenient time. With advance notice we will of course try to be flexible with check-in/out times depending on previous/next guests and our availability. Please send details of your estimated check-in/out time when booking.
- PARKING There is a designated parking place for ONE car only within the grounds of the building. Guests can park on the road where there is a parking restriction between 9.30 and 10.30am weekdays.
- KITCHEN If you need something or are not sure where to find things please ask. Please clean up after yourselves. RUBBISH/TRASH Please separate rubbish into recyclable and non-recyclable in the kitchen bin. If you aren't sure how to do this please ask.
- GUESTS ***Strictly no overnight guests unless they are included in the booking - if you do have overnight guests that aren't included in the booking you will be asked to leave immediately, no refund will be given*** Please ask BEFORE inviting anyone not included in the Airbnb booking to the apartment. Use your discretion, and don't bring anyone into our home that you wouldn't bring to your home. You are responsible for the behaviour of any guest you have in the apartment, and in accordance with standard Airbnb terms you are ultimately liable for the full cost (not just the security deposit) of any loss or damage caused by you or your guests. The maximum room occupancy is TWO people and maximum apartment occupancy is EIGHT people.
- SECURITY Please ensure the all windows are closed when you go out and that the front door is double locked at night and when you exit the building.
- IDENTIFICATION Guests will be asked to provide a copy of their passport upon/prior to arrival, if you're not comfortable with this please do not book (this is to prevent unidentified people staying in our home).
- NEIGHBOURS You won't hear the neighbours - please don't let them hear you either.
- SMOKING The apartment is strictly no smoking, you will have to go outside to smoke. Failure to comply with this rule will result in you being asked to leave immediately, you will forfeit the rest of your stay and 100% of the security deposit will be retained to cover cleaning and costs of airing the apartment. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT Airbnb charges on our behalf a security deposit of £500 which is refundable at the end of your stay if the apartment is left in the same condition you found it at the check in.
- KEYS Please don't be the first guest to lose your keys! You'll be charged £50 for each replacement set if you lose them.
- CLEANING The cleaning charge covers a regular clean, this DOES NOT extend to removing excessive amounts of rubbish/trash, cleaning vomit, soiled sheets etc. , in these situations additional cleaning and laundry charges apply.
- Please treat the apartment with the same respect you would treat your own home. This is our much loved family home and we live here.