Our Seminyak Villa is close to popular cafes and night clubs, the beach, nightlife, public transport, amenities and the airport. You will love the clean, modern, fresh environment the villa provides. A relaxing retreat from busy Seminyak!
For the benefit of all guests please follow the following rules:
- Smoking is allowed at the carport only.
- Washer is available at an additional charge (30,000 IDR per load).
- Please turn off all lights/AC when you are leaving the room.
- Loss of keys/damage to property will incur additional charges.
- Second floor is strictly off limits.
- No illegal activities, e.g. Drugs, Prostitution, in the premises.
- Bringing friends or extra guests to stay over night is not allowed.
- Parties and events are not allowed.
My name is Liz, from Bandung, Indonesia and have lived in Bali for the last year. Before moving to Bali I lived in different parts of Indonesia, Laos, and Thailand. I enjoy living in Seminyak because of its convenient location.
I don't smoke, rarely drink (socially), and love outdoor activities especially surfing. I'm not into health food or health conscious lifestyle, but trying to reduce unnecessary chemicals by cooking my own food. If you also cook, maybe we can share some yummy recipes.
There's a playful one-eyed cat living in the property. As a vet I can guarantee that he's 100% healthy. However if you're afraid of or allergic to cats, my villa may not be the best option for you.