Vacation Village at Parkway offers the best of Florida in one great location. Minutes from Orlando’s theme parks like Disney’s Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios and Sea World, the resort offers lovely spacious accommodations. Perfect for couples and families alike the rooms are surrounded by six pools, along with hot tubs, barbecue grills, and a children’s playground. You may never want to leave after seeing the activities center with the weekly activities that enhance your vacation experience.
Vacation Village offers beautiful suites featuring: common foyer with separate controlled access for each suite;1,500 square feet of combined living space if both sides of the unit are booked; dual-access bathrooms, "A" units with a oversized tub and walk-in shower, a large screen television and compact-disc stereo system; additional color television in bedrooms; separate climate-control feature in each suite; individual living and dining rooms in each suite; king bed and sofa bed in suite A, queen bed and sofa bed in suite B; fully appointed kitchens; linens and bath towels provided; balconies or patios with tropical ambiance; and washers and dryers on every floor.
Vacation Village at Parkway is the home base for your sun-drenched Florida vacation. The resort boasts all the comforts you'd want in a deluxe suite accommodation and then some! The resort offers 6 swimming pool to cool off after a day at the exciting local attractions, a picnic area for a breezy breakfast or supper under the stars, and even a tot lot for kids. Don't forget to explore the area's excellent sporting and nearby shopping amenities! Check In at Front Desk; 2975 Arabian Nights Boulevard Kissimmee, FL 34747.
24 Hour help desk is available at the Resort's front desk.
Vacation Village at Parkway offers the best of a great Florida vacation: exciting entertainment, fabulous shopping, thrilling recreation, and great restaurants for any taste or budget. The resort is minutes from Disney World's Magic Kingdom Epcot, Sea World and Universal Studios. Visit charming, historic St. Augustine; the Kennedy Space Center, home to the nation's shuttle space program; beautiful Busch Gardens, and enchanting Silver Springs.
- Weekly stays only. They are from Friday to Friday, Sat-to-Sat. or Sun-to-Sun. You may check-in other days but will have less days on your weekly rental.
- The is a Resort amenities fee of 25 U.S. dollars per weekly stay.
- Credit card imprint required upon check-in at the resort.
- Security deposit of 100 U.S. dollars required upon check-in at the resort.
- I can only guarantee reservations in 1 Bedroom units B, which do not have a Jacuzzi and have kitchennetes not full kitchens.
- I may upgrade you free of charge to a 1BR with Jucuzzi or to a 2BR unit.