Enjoy living in the Historic Flats District with easy/walkable access to downtown, restaurants & bars, grocery stores, gift shoppes, hiking trails, Aurora Harbor, and the Gastineau Waterfront. It's also located above Modality (Juneau's newest massage therapy center), next to Goal's Gym, and one block away from Coppa coffee shop & ice cream parlor!
For business traveler's, the Alpine Suite is also walking distance to State & Federal office buildings throughout the downtown area.
Alaska living at its finest! Come stay in Juneau's brand NEW luxury apartment development; developed by award-winning design firm, Bauer/Clifton Interiors. This fully-furnished one bedroom apartment is conveniently located within the Historic Flats District in downtown Juneau and is well-appointed with quality finishes throughout. Including a modern kitchen with white marbleized quartz countertops, open floor plan with designer furnishings, and a modern bathroom with a deep soaking tub.
This building was once a 2-story Blockbuster Video Rental but was transformed into a modern, mixed-use facility in 2016; incorporating three residential apartments and three commercial suites.
As a haus-guest, you'll enjoy the landscaped grounds of the property and your own private entrance through the back courtyard. Upon entrance, the well-appointed 1-bedroom apartment includes all amenities for you to thoroughly enjoy your retreat.
Your hosts live within a quarter mile of the Alpine Suite and are often onsite, maintaining the grounds and overseeing business in Frenchie's Floral Studio located in the commercial suite below. Both Hosts are available when needed, but give you space in the meantime.
• Guests: No other persons shall occupy the Rental Property at any time. Except those registered in this Rental Agreement. Occupancy of the Rental Property is limited to two (2) persons except for occasional daily visitors. Violation of occupancy limits can and will result in forfeiture of Tenant’s security deposit.
• Noise: The Tenant shall not make or permit any excessive, disturbing, or annoying noise in or on the grounds of the Rental Property by himself, his family, agents, servants, or visitors, nor permit such persons to do anything that will interfere with the rights, comforts, or conveniences of neighbors or other persons in the surrounding area. No noise is permitted after 10:00 PM.
• Consumption of Alcohol: There shall be no consumption of alcoholic beverages in or on the grounds of the Rental Property by any minor less than 21 years of age, and there shall be no congregation of drinking in areas on the street or adjoining areas surrounding the Rental Property. This includes communal outside areas.
• Smoking: There shall be no smoking inside the apartment. Should it be determined that Tenants, occupants or visitors smoked inside the apartment, the security deposit is forfeited.
• Illegal Drugs: There shall be no use of any illegal drugs by any Tenant, occupants, or visitors in or on the grounds of the Rental Property.
• Pets: Pets are not allowed on the Rental Property.
• Complaints: Any complaints to the Police Department concerning the behavior of the Tenant, Tenant’s family, other occupants, guests, or visitors, or pets while occupying the Rental Property shall, at the Owner’s sole option, result in immediate termination of this Rental Agreement.
• Right of Access: The Owner or the Owner’s agent shall have the right but not the obligation to enter into the Rental Property and upon the premises at all reasonable hours for the purpose of inspection, but the Owner agrees to not exercise this right in such a way as to unreasonably interfere with the quiet enjoyment of the Tenant.
• Parking: One (1) parking spot is available in the parking lot of the Rental Property. The Owner does not assume any responsibility for any damages to Tenant cars or any contents.
• Damage to Rental Property and Contents: The Tenant and all registered occupants of the Rental Property shall be liable for all damages caused during their occupancy. Cost of repairs and/or replacement shall be deductible from the security deposit, and if security deposit is insufficient, additional costs shall be assessed and Tenant agrees to be responsible for any attorney’s fees and costs incurred in collecting those sums.
• Tenant’s Personal Property: The Tenant will remove all personal property belonging to the Tenant or other occupants at the end of the Rental Period. Any property that is left becomes considered abandoned and may be disposed of as the Owner wishes.
• LIABILITY EXCLUSION: Tenant's sole remedy for owner's failure to make the property available for the rental period is a refund of the fees paid.
Owner shall not be liable for loss, injury, r damage to any persons or property. Tenant and all occupants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owner from any liability and costs arising from injury to any occupant, their children and guests, unless it is expressly due to the act of the Owner.
TENANT'S RESPONSIBILITIES AT CHECK-OUT TIME:
At Check-Out Time, the Tenant shall give over possession of the Rental Property to Owner in the good condition and order and repair as it was when the Tenant took possession at Check-In Time. Tenant shall ensure that all of the following items are taken care of:
• Appliances and work surfaces in the kitchen must be reasonably clean
• Dishes, pots and pans, and utensils must be clean
• Bathroom must be reasonably clean
• Linens and towels must be placed in laundry basket
• The furnishings and grounds shall also be left in the same state they were in at Check-In Time
• ALL trash & recycling must be bagged, taken out, and placed in the trash areas provided
• ALL occupants must vacate the Rental Property by the Check-Out Time. A late check-out fee of $50 per hour (or portion of each hour) will be charged for all late check-outs.
In the event that the Tenant fails to comply with this Section, the Owner may at his option, complete the work, clean or repair and deduct the cost from the security deposit held by the Owner. Nothing in this lease shall in any way prevent the Owner’s right to recover any sum due in excess of the security deposit.