My place is close to East Tawas, West Branch, Hale and Long Lake and is a good spot for nearby hunting, fishing, off-roading, hiking, boating and much more! You’ll love my place because it is on 8 acres of private property on a hill overlooking a quiet lake for the perfect getaway. Your breath will be taken away by the view. My place is great for couples, solo adventurers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets). Have fun in this "Up North" Michigan hidden gem!
What makes my place unique:
-Two Outdoor Firepits
-Beds for 9 (one of the "beds" is a fold out futon chair)
-Extra cots and air mattress
-Plenty of extra blankets and pillows
You'll have access to all 8 acres and the amenities listed above. The garage and sheds will be locked.
I'll make myself available by phone 24/7 for any questions you may have and encourage you to contact me.
There is no cable and the WiFi is limited but I do provide a blu ray player with a Guest Netflix account. The Haven is meant to encourage disconnecting from the real world and providing a real sense of escape.
- Lake is "No Wake" after 6pm
- Treat it like it's your home
- Be respectful, noises carry over open water
- Septic tank, please be very conservative with the water and do not flush ANYTHING other than a conservative amount of bath tissue
- Labeled fuses will need to be turned off prior to leaving
- No parties!
- Must be 25+ years old to book and provide a government issued ID
- Booker is responsible for all liabilities (injuries, damages etc.) occurred during reservation. Please be safe and responsible! :)