A nice and clean room (8 m2) suitable for 1 or 2 persons in Utrecht (2nd person on a comfy floor-mattress). Our place is in a quiet neighborhood and close to public transport. It is also close to St. Antonius Ziekenhuis and De Wetering offices area.
The room for the guest is an 8 m2 bedroom with 2 mattresses available for two persons. The first mattress is on a normal bed frame, the second one is a pulled mattress on the floor.
The neighborhood is mostly young families with small children or much older couple. It is quiet and peaceful area to stay.
During the stay we will be staying in other rooms which are not mentioned in Guest Access (Master bedroom, living room, etc). Guests will be on the other rooms mentioned in the Guest Access. Guests are always welcome to ask us any questions regarding Utrecht and the Netherlands in general.
Guests have access to a private bedroom with lock, shared bathroom, and shared toilet.
Except for microwaves and the refrigerator, Guests ARE NOT ALLOWED to use the kitchen (no use of stove or kitchen utensils).
I work full time, while my girlfriend is a full time student. During weekdays we stay at home in the evening and have dinner together. We will be happy to answer your questions anytime during the day, and you can always knock at our door if you need help
The check-in time is flexible. However, we are mostly available after 6pm.
- We have a cat (allergic medication is suggested to be brought along by guest)
- Kitchen is NOT allowed to be used, only microwave(combi) and refrigerator are allowed to be used
- You are not allowed to bring any other guest
- Don't make noise after 23.00h (including weekend)
- Be polite and respect each other
- Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of the room when going out and going to bed
- Dinner (typical Indonesian home food) is available by request at additional costs (EUR 10 per person per night, to be paid on arrival).
I am from Indonesia. Currently working in the Netherlands. I like to travel to all kind of places. Peaceful scenery in countrysides, tasting delicious local gourmets, historical architectures, sport activities in the nature, etc.
Together with my girlfriend we like travelling to new places and enjoying local atmosphere. We love the experiences with Airbnb. Therefore, we decided to open up our place to Airbnb guests as well, sharing our knowledge and hospitality to Airbnb community.