The entrance lobby leads into an open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. The decor is traditional with modern touches. The kitchen is well appointed with electric hob/oven, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, microwave and all the kitchen essentials to make it a homely stay. The lounge is relaxing with a large screen LED TV with freesat channels and playstation 3 and a roberts DAB radio with bluetooth streaming. The bedrooms have super king beds ( which can be made up as twins), hairdryers and straighteners and The Cowshed toiletries. The one bedroom has ensuite shower room and the other bedroom has a fully compliant DDA wetroom.
The Workshop at The Bringewood is a wheelchair friendly self catering holiday let in Shropshire and DDA compliant
The large patio doors have stunning views across the The Bringewood grounds and into the Herefordshire countryside with a perfect view of the setting sun
With all the comforts to make your stay relaxed with stunning views and the truly unique location in the Shropshire/Herefordshire countryside its the perfect break to get away from it all.
The rural location
Access to the communal Lounge areas, and marked walks on the farm
I will be available if required by the guest can contact via phone otherwise guests are left to enjoy their holiday
No wifi or internet
Please check with mobile network provide if you have signal in the area
Group/wedding and single apartment Booking Terms and Conditions
The person whose name appears on the Booking Form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all members of the party adhere to the Conditions of Let set out below. In these Conditions of Let, The Bringewood refers to the Company that owns the property you are booking, Property refers to the apartment you are booking or the building of The Bringewood if booked for exclusive use:
1. Group bookings/weddings must pay the balance for the booking 12 weeks prior your arrival (unless different terms agreed with The Bringewood). Single apartments bookings are paid in full on booking.
2. Should the Property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that the The Bringewoods liability is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
3. The property must be used solely for the purpose of self-catering holiday accommodation and not for the purposes of parties, or for entertaining other visitors in the property, without the express prior permission of The Bringewood.
4. Guests are responsible for shutting all exterior doors and appropriate windows, and securing the accommodation when absent or sleeping, and for minimising fire risk in the property at all times. Any losses suffered by The Bringewood by failure to adhere may be charged to the guest.
5. The maximum occupancy of The Bringewood is 28 persons. Toddlers who sleep in a cot are not counted towards this total. However a full count of people must be agreed at the time of booking including toddlers. This is to ensure compliance with fire safety regulations in the unlikely event of an emergency evacuation. If the maximum occupancy is exceeded The Bringewood reserves the right to consider the booking void and ask the party to leave at once without any recompense. The total number of day guests at the Bringewood must not exceed 28, if the happens without prior arrangements with The Bringewood then a charge of 45 per person will be charged to the persons name on the booking form.
6. Single booking apartments must not exceed the number booked if the occupancy is over the stated number The Bringewood reserves the right to consider the booking void and ask the guests to leave. If you have day guests without prior arrangements then a charge of 45 person will be charged to the persons whos name is on the booking form
7. No other persons to reside at the property, other than those persons specified at the time of the booking (unless with the prior permission of The Bringewood). The Bringewood reserve the right to consider a booking void, if other persons are found to be staying in the accommodation without the prior permission of The Bringewood, or, if on arrival, the number in the party exceeds that as listed in the booking confirmation agreement, and the party will be asked to leave or, as applicable, will not be permitted to check in.
8. You cannot significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay in the Property. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the Property to you, or can require you to leave it. We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the booking by you
9. No pets are allowed - Guide dogs are accepted.
10. No Smoking inside The Bringewood. If any guests smoke in areas within The Bringewood there will be a minimum charge of 350 per room
11. You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. All vehicles are also left at the guests risk. Guests agree to absolve The Bringewood of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
12. You agree to use the Property solely for its intended purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept The Bringewoods right to refuse to hand over the Property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours or other guests, unreasonable behaviour or disrupting the running of the farm may result in The Bringewood requesting you to leave.
13. When using the communal areas ( as single apartment bookings) please take into consideration other guests staying if other guests are disturb by your activities in the communal area The Bringewood will request you to leave The Bringewood.
14. You agree to allow the Bringewood access to the Property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to the property in case of an emergency, e.g. a water leak.
15. You must respect and look after your accommodation during your stay and you must leave the Property clean and tidy. Please let us know of any damage or breakages so we can repair or replace them for the next guests. We reserve the right to charge for any damage or breakages.
16. You must vacate the Property by 11am at the latest on your day of departure unless special arrangements have been made with The Bringewood. This is to allow us to prepare the Property for the next guests. Guest arrival time is from 3pm onwards.
17. All of our portable electrical appliances have been tested and approved within the terms of the new Fire Assessment Regulations. As the use of your own personal electrical equipment is out of our control it must be at your own personal risk.
18. In the event of a fire please evacuate to the assembly point. The client is responsible for evacuating their guests from The Bringewood in the event of an emergency. Make yourself and your guests aware of the assembly point and fire exits.
Cancellation Please let The Bringewood know if you need to cancel your booking as soon as possible. If a deposit/booking confirmation has been paid it is non-refundable. If The Bringewood has been booked on an exclusive basis the following cancellation conditions apply:
1. For cancellations made between twelve and eight weeks prior to the arrival date, 60% of the booking fee will be forfeit
2. For cancellations made 8 weeks or less prior to arrival date, 100% of the booking fee will be forfeit. As we are unable to judge reasons for cancellations we respectfully remind you that a Booking constitutes a legal agreement.
In some situations The Bringewood will try to rebook your booking for another date if this can be agreed upon.
To safeguard against cancellation charges other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance/ Holiday Insurance