A large, furnished, sunny and private bedroom in a house located in the serenity of Rock Creek Park, only 3 miles from the White House, 8 min walk to the bus stop, with biking trails at your doorstep and deer grazing in your front yard. Best kept secret in DC!
The Guest Room has a Queen sized bed, a desk, an office chair, a dresser, an arm chair, a TV, a night stand and two table lamps.
IDEAL for budget minded people, who plan to stay in DC for several months and care about their personal safety, security and healthy lifestyle.
In addition to the Guest Room, the house offers two large entertainment rooms on two levels.The main level room has a baby grand piano and a wood burning fireplace. The English Basement level invites you to play a game of pool or to enjoy a movie in the lounge area. The porch has a great view. It is a favorite place to unwind with a glass of wine and a great conversation.
UTILITIES. All utilities, wireless Internet, cable are included in one price. Laundry, kitchen (you will have your own separate refrigerator) and Bathroom are shared.
I am a very social person. I am fascinated with every human story, however, in general, the house is very private and quiet and together with the environment, it lends itself to recharging your batteries and it removes the stress of living in a big city.
1. If possible, let me know your arrival time preferably 12 hours before your check in.
2. We do not smoke in the house and we ask you not to smoke inside either;.
3. We ask not to eat in the Game Room, especially on or around the pool table for obvious reasons.
4. Please use our shared laundry between 10 am and 9 pm. Although the washer and the dryer are very quiet, however, the noise may still be disturbing in the early and late hours.
5. We expect that you will not have overnight guests, unless an advanced arrangement is made.
6. We will be sharing the same house, and all the common rules of respect and cleanness are required.
7. Please turn off the lights, (a fan, a heater) and use your keys to lock the house, when leaving it.
Please do not whistle in the house. In Russia whistling inside is considered to be rude to the owners. As I was born in Russia, I still believe it :)