Escape the heat and enjoy the fresh air and cool temperatures of Beech Mountain NC. Reaching an elevation of 5506’, Beech Mountain is the highest mountain in NC. Outdoor enthusiast will love the location with access to great biking, hiking and wineries. Exploring neighboring towns such as Grandfather Mountain, Banner Elk and Blowing Rock is a short 15 min to 30 min ride with astounding views that makes the drive memorable. Our 2 bedroom 1 bath is the perfect place to rest your head.
- Please do not block the shared driveway.
- Pets must be crated during your absence.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the home at any time.
- No parties.
- Please pull the grill away from the house when using.
- Strip Linens and place all linens and towels in the laundry room.
- Empty all trash receptacles and take trash to dump across from Fred's Merchantile upon your departure.
Greg & Tammy are founders and owners of a International commercial Avaition marketing and Sales company based in Winston-Salem, NC. Both are pilots who love to travel. They have three adult children and two Grand children with two more on the way! Greg & Tammy also have a small realestate business and there favorite place aside from Beech Mountain, NC is Beaufort, NC where they have a small getaway home on the Intercoastal Waterway. Both love to boat, fish and ski as time allows.