Building completed in 1909.
Located in Down Town Mexico City.
The house is a 3 storey Town House.
Total area for rent: 80 square meters.
It’s been preserved 90% of its original construction.
Space has been adapted with 3 work tables.
Function as workshop for artists, gourmets, craftsmen, textile designers, photographers, graphic designers, as well for researchers and scholars on themes that being said.
6 people can work pretty comfortably.
The whole place gets daylight.
The building occupies half a block from side to side, since this was a factory, is an enormous surface that fits a Church from 1923 in the middle of the building, a gourmet market that's well known for being the one place to get exotic foods. and on the first level are 36 town houses. Other part of the same building is a Santander Bank and warehouses for plumbing materials. Next to the building is a park, perfect for doggies or workout. This place is a clear example of all the mixtures that you can find in one place at the same time which is Mexico in its core.
Note: We are 3 blocks aways from "Mercado de La Ciudadela", which is a very vast mexican handicrafts market.
Happy to deliver any useful information in advanced. Always ask what are the interests of the visit so we can hand written information, that matches what they are looking for, before arrival.
As industrial - interior designers and clothing manufacturers. Guests that are looking for inspiration, develop samples or create any product out of handicrafts, textile or food, We offer a consulting aside service.
- Maximum of persons allowed to live on everyday basis are 4.
- Visits are not allowed to stay overnight.
- Parties on Monday through Thursday allowed until 11pm. Fridays and Saturdays must finish by 1am. On Sundays parties have to end by 8pm
- 11 Town House is a SHOE FREE HOME.
- Everyday Laundry included.
- Cleaning includes as per your request. On stays up to 4 days cleaning is mandatory in order to change bed sheets, towels, etc.
- There's a traditional mexican BBQ equipment at the Patio, also there is a water tap there to extinguish the fire.
- Home Theater comes with a mini plug wire.
-If you rent the house for a month that will include 1 gas tank, if run out of it you will have to buy one. Price per tank is $300 pesos.
- For any stay a refundable $2,500 pesos deposit must be paid at the moment of your arrival.
We are a couple that loves to live in Down Town since 20 years ago. We could be locked in this place for months and wouldn't miss anything from anywhere at all. We find all kind of things and experiences living in here. We would like to share all this knowledge through our house, by example the stay includes a guided visit to La Merced's Market which we think is the genesis of incontable things. 11 Town House is a project to find people around the world that is interested on specific mexican topics in terms of culture.