Our apartment is ideal for rest and relax in one of the most beautiful cities in Colombia, just across the sea and near the walled city.
The common areas of the building have everything you need to enjoy the outdoors: swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, playground, etc.
To which is added that is located in one of the safest neighborhoods in the city.
My accommodation is good for couples, adventurers, business travelers and families (with children).
Our apartment is located in Cartagena’s Marbella neighborhood, across from the beach and few blocks from the historic city center (about 5 minutes by bus or by taxi) and just a short distance to the airport (about 7 minutes’ travel).
Marbella is one of the safest areas in Cartagena and the building has 24-hour security.
You’ll really love this place because it allows you to be in Cartagena, very close to the walled city, right across from the beach, with all the amenities to enjoy your free time: gym, swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, BBQ area; as well as work and stay connected with your friends and family since there are two Internet connections in the apartment.
Additionally, both bedrooms and one of the bathrooms have great panoramic views of the ocean.
This apartment is great for families, couples, friends and business travelers:
- For families, couples, and friends: it’s the ideal place to relax and unwind in a secure environment, across from the beach and close to the city center. And if this is your type of get away, you can’t pass up having a nice dinner on the balcony with the dim lights of the city in the distance.
- For business travelers: there’s a double internet connection so you are able to work even if there a power outage. There is also a desk for working.
It’s a spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment (the master bedroom has an in-suite bathroom – both bedrooms and in-suite bathroom have an ocean view), kitchen, living/dining room, balcony, and laundry room.
Both bedrooms have an ocean view and include one king bed in one bedroom and two beds in the other one, so the apartment is optimal for 2, 3 and/or 4 people. Both bedrooms have an ocean view and include two beds each, so the apartment is optimal for 2, 3 and/or 4 people (In addition, we can put an inflatable mattress, so, 5 people can be comfortable there).
The living room and the main bedroom has its own TV with cable.
The bathrooms and kitchen have hot water, and all the rooms including the living room have air conditioning. The kitchen is fully equipped; microwave, coffee maker, blender, etc.
The apartment comes with blankets, towels, shampoo, conditioner and soap.
Additionally, there is an assigned parking spot in the buildings garage and the possibility to use the shared parking at the front of the building.
The rent includes use of all social areas: pool, 2 jacuzzis, kids game area, gym, sauna and steam room, BBQ area (the BBQ area is located on the pool deck and 24hr notice must be given to administration if you want to use it and there’s an additional 10 dollars’ charge from the building for cleaning of this area). Notice: A couple of Tuesdays a month the pool is closed for maintenance (the other days it operates normally), but you have the beach just in front of the building ;)
The building has 3 elevators and is located on la Carrera 2, very close to the airport (approx. 7 minutes away), across from the ocean and some 10 blocks from the historic Cartagena city center.
The building also has its own electric generator that ensures the supply of electricity all the time.
Note1: since July 19th until August 9th, the saunas and the bbq area will be closed due to maintenance tasks of the building.
Note2: the pool will be disabled from August 25 to September 9, 2017 for maintenance.
We, as foreigners living in Cartagena, chose this apartment because it’s the perfect spot for being close to the historic city center and shopping where there are countless restaurants, clothing stores, handmade crafts, etc., across from the beach and in a peaceful area where you can relax.
There’s a supermarket located one block away and behind the building there are small shops.
We can help you with anything you need: restaurant recommendations, places to visit, etc. so you have a great stay in the city.
We speak English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- This is a residential building, so please, do not make noise pollution.
- No smoking in the apartment, please, only on the balcony.
- No drugs of any kind in the apartment and in common areas.
- No pets or animals of any kind.
- Please close balcony doors before opening the main door.
- For security reasons, before your arrival, I will need to supply to the building security the name and passport or ID number for each guest.
- The guard of the building does not allow the entrance of unregistered guests or visits, so if you are going to receive visits you must send me the name and identification number of them, at least a few minutes before they arrival, to send this information to the building security.
- Have in mind that the visits can not use the social area, this area is exclusive for owners and guests.
- The number of visits is limited to the contracted capacity - 4 or 5 people - and 2 additional people that can not stay overnight in the apartment. Visits can't go into the building after 10PM. If you have doubts about this point, please, contact me.
- You can check in after 3PM, at any time, even during the night. Check out: 11AM
IMPORTANT: the pool will be disabled from August 25 to September 9, 2017 for maintenance.
- Este es un edificio residencial, por lo que no se permiten ruidos molestos.
- No está permitido fumar en el apartamento, por favor, sólo en el balcón.
- No se permite el consumo de drogas de ningún tipo en el apartamento y en las zonas comunes.
- No se permiten mascotas o animales de ningún tipo.
- Por favor cierre las puertas del balcón antes de abrir la puerta principal.
- Por razones de seguridad, antes de su llegada, necesitaré proporcionar a la seguridad del edificio el nombre y el pasaporte o número de identificación para cada huésped.
- La guardia del edificio, no permite el ingreso de huéspedes no registrados por lo que, si vas a recibir visitas (el número de visitas se limita a la capacidad contratad(URL HIDDEN)personas - y 2 personas adicionales que no pueden pasar la noche en el apartamento - si tiene dudas subre este punto, por favor, escríbame), debes enviarme el nombre y número de identificación de ellos, al menos, unos minutos antes de su llegada, para enviar esta información al edificio (Tenga en cuenta que las visitas no pueden usar el área social. Esta área es exclusiva para propietarios y huéspedes).
- El check in es generalmente después de las 15 hs (3PM), y pueden llegar en cualquier horario, incluso durante la noche. Check out: 11AM
IMPORTANTE: la piscina estará inhabilitada desde el día 25 de Agosto hasta el día 9 de Septiembre de 2017 por tareas de mantenimiento.
Hi, my name is Rosangela, from Argentina. I work remotely and love to travel, that's why you can find me in just about all four corners of the world. On one of trips I fell in love with Cartagena so it’s become my current base. I rent out my apartment during the months where I’m traveling so that other travelers can discover the magic of this enchanting city that’s ideal for both relaxing and working.
Hola, mi nombre es Rosángela. Soy argentina, trabajo en forma remota y amo viajar, por lo que puedes encontrarme casi en cualquier parte del mundo. En uno de esos viajes, me enamoré de Cartagena, por lo que allí es mi base actual y durante los meses del año que viajo, alquilo mi apartamento, para que otros viajeros descubran la magia de esta encantadora ciudad, ideal para descansar y trabajar.