Relax in paradise at this beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo in the heart of Lahaina Town! This elegant Aina-Nalu condo sits atop lush tropical gardens with two swimming pools. Walking distance to waterfront dining, shopping and ocean activities!
Rental Rules/ Contract
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. HST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. HST
NO Early Check-in or late check-out. If guest is still in room after check-out time there will be a charge equal to one nights rent plus tax.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. No smoking in the unit or on the patio/balcony. Hawaii legislature enacted State Law 295, effective Novemb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), which prohibits smoking in all enclosed or partially enclosed areas open to the public. Violations will result in fines. There will be a deep cleaning charge of $300 if smell or evidence of smoking is found in any unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. DAMAGE/LOSS/DISTURBANCE POLICY - The condo unit is individually owned and decorated. Please do not remove any furnishings, equipment or items from the unit. Guest will be solely liable for any additional costs, charges, expenses resulting from any damage, lost or stolen items or excessive check-out cleaning. Neither the Owner nor Manager will be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Guest understands that unit is inventoried and checked prior to arrival by Manager. Guest agrees to contact Manager at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) if something is broken and or missing immediately. Guest understands they will be charged for any items missing or broken after they leave and this will be billed to their credit card on file. Guest agrees to allow Manager to charge credit card that is on file the amount necessary to replace, fix or repair the item (s) in unit. Guest agrees that they will be charged for items including but not limited to: missing towels, broken glasses, missing kitchenware, excessively dirty unit, excessively soiled linens and damaged items in the unit. Manager will email Guest charges made to credit card should there be items missing, broken or damaged. Manager will use its best efforts to ensure that all equipment within the unit is in good working order, although neither Manager nor Owner guarantees that any equipment will not break down during your stay, and therefore such a break down does not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustments for any such mechanical failure. In the event of a break down, Manager will use its best efforts to remedy the situation as soon as possible after notification of the break down. Guest understands that there is no guaranty that properties adjacent to the unit will be free from disturbances, including but not limited to noise or inconvenience from construction, traffic or other guests or neighbors, and any such disturbance shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustment. Guest also understands that Hawaii is located in a tropical climate and that insects, rodents and lizards flourish in this environment. Although Manager will use its best efforts to hold to a minimum your interaction with these pests during your stay, Guest understands that contact with pests does not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to refund or rental adjustment. Any issue will be reported to Manager or Owner immediately. Guest understands that Manager and Owner shall have a reasonable amount of time to restore rental to acceptable conditions and any issues presented after check-out cannot be remedied and shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustment.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- Airbnb Damage waiver applies.
Please note that the following is strictly enforced. No additional damage charges will be charged if:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. All damage must be reported within 24 Hours of check in and/or when it happens.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked, and master key left in lockbox.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. No linens are lost or damaged.
f. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
g. Parking passes are left inside the unit upon departure. (Depending on the particular resort.) $50.00 charge for lost or missing passes.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by My Complex.
6. PAYMENT (S) Airbnb payment policy applies
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to (3-4) in studio condos and (4) guests in a one bedroom condo, (4-6) in a two bedroom and (8) in a three bedroom according to the allowance by the State of Hawaii. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3), (5) or (7) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY depending on season.
8. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is accepted for less than required limit of days, the guest will be charged the night rate.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. A starter supply of coffee, creamer, sugar, hand soap, trash bags, paper towels, shampoo and conditioner and laundry detergent. Additional supplies are the responsibility of the guest. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate. Parking is extra at certain resorts. See 14. PARKING PASSES.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, however it may be available at an additional rate.
11. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice but will not affect existing rental contracts.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
14. PARKING PASSES – Parking passes should be located inside the unit for Kuleana and Hale Kai. At the Royal Kahana the front desk will have your parking pass, At the Honua Kai your Greeter will have the parking pass. AT Kaanapali Shores and Aina-Nalu there is a parking fee per day paid directly to the resort and has nothing to do with us. At these resorts you must secure your parking pass through the front desk. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY (beach property): No refunds will be given, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
16. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance.
17. CHARGES. Excessive cleaning of the unit will incur a minimum fee of $50/hr (one hour minimum). Damages made to the unit will incur a minimum of $60/hr (one hour minimum) to cover the cost to fix, and replace, plus the cost of the replacement or any materials. If the repair needs to be considered urgent or rushed to be completed before the next guests check in this charge may be higher. Should there be damage that requires a professional that charges more per hour (plumbing, contractor), market rate hourly charges will be applied.
18. KEYS/LOCKOUT POLICY - Your check-in instructions with either a key code or key release information will be provided to you prior to your arrival. It is your responsibility to bring this information with you. In the event a guest is locked out of the unit during the rental period, the guest may borrow a key by coming to the office. After business hours, the guest must call ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for assistance and an agent will meet the guest at the unit. There will be a $50 charge for this service and this fee is due at the time service is rendered. There will be a $30 charge for lost keys.
19. LOST AND FOUND ITEMS - We are not responsible for lost items. A $35 handling fee plus postage will be assessed for all lost and found items that have been recovered and returned to the guest.
20. RESERVATION CANCELLATION - Owner reserves the right to cancel any reservation with no less than a (90) day notice for any reason and return of entire deposit will be given. Owner/Manager has the right to cancel reservation if any maintenance issue beyond owner/managers control that would take away from the guests' enjoyable stay or be deemed unsafe. Immediate notice will be given to the guest and all efforts will be made to relocate guests into other accommodations owned or managed by Epic Realty LLC or full refund made.
21. CANCELLATIONS: Airbnb policy applies here. You may choose to purchase travel insurance separately.
22. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
I hereby authorize charges to be made against my credit card for the rental, taxes, cleaning and fees, and any damages, supplies and/or labor caused to the unit during my stay per this contract. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
I am living my dream by helping guests fulfill their vacation dreams on Maui. I love hearing the excitement in my guests voices when describing the day they just had and how happy they are just to be here. I love sharing my favorite beaches, restaurants and activities especially with first time visitors. I wait all year for the whales to return each winter, still feel joy when I spy a giant turtle on the beach, still pull over to take a picture of a stellar rainbow and am thankful to be living in paradise.
Local on island Contact for this owner is Epic Realty LLC