Vista Cay Huge WOW Penthouse 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Thank you for reserving a vacation home through Orlando Vacation Homes 360 (Call) if you have any questions.
Please review the following information to verify its accuracy. Notify us immediately if you note any discrepancies.
Please note this is only a reservation request and is not confirmed until we have verified availability and charged your payment.
This Terms & Conditions of Vacation Rental Agreement is a legal agreement (this “agreement”) between you (“you”, “your” or “guests” means the undersigned renter, members of your party/group, and/or any of their guests) and Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. for a short-term vacation rental.
1. ARRIVAL & DEPARTURES: Check-in time is after 4:00 PM. Check-out is no later than 10:00 AM. Late checkout without prior approval and payment of an additional fee will incur an additional full day’s rent, which will be charged as a damage cost against your deposit. An early check-in or late check-out can be coordinated in advance for an additional fee.
2. OCCUPANCY: All properties are non-smoking . Evidence of smoking will result in your immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid and will result in additional cleaning fee to guest that will be charged as a damage cost against the deposit. Pets are not permitted. Any trace of pet odors will also result in additional cleaning charges (minimum $150 to shampoo carpets and wipe down walls) up to $500. Parties and gatherings (other than with registered occupants) are not permitted and will be grounds for eviction. The maximum occupancy of your home is based on 2 per bedroom and two extra for the living room i.e. 4 bedrooms allows you to have up to 10 people maximum in the home at anyone time (includes the yard and pool areas). Exceeding the maximum occupancy is grounds for immediate eviction.
You are allowed one (1) car per bedroom maximum per home i.e. a four bedroom home allows four (4) cars maximum. The limit on any larger size home is five (5) cars i.e. a six (6), seven (7) or eight (8) bedroom home only allows five cars for parking. Such rules can be enforced by the Home Owner Association (HOA) and you agree to abide by the HOA rules at all times. You agree not to exceed the parking limits and restrictions.
•State law dictates that your occupancy may not exceed the maximum occupancy posted for each home (generally 2 people per bedroom plus an additional 2 persons). Infants, children and overnight guests are counted towards maximum occupancy. Occupancy exceeding the maximum limit will result in your immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
•Due to security reasons, software and or files may not be downloaded by guests on any in-home computer.
3. RESERVATIONS: If your reservation is booked within 24 hours of arrival please note that: (1) Reservation must be in the name of the card holder, (2) Credit card used must be presented at check in, (3) Driver’s license or passport must be presented at check in and will be photocopied, and (4) The reservation, credit card and driver’s license/passport MUST match.
4. PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• A 1 night rent and tax non-refundable reservation deposit is required to reserve a vacation rental and will be applied to the total amount due. Until the full deposit due is received, the vacation rental will be considered available for booking by others. The full payment of all amounts due (including the total rental charges, deposit and cleaning fee less reservation deposit) is due 30 days before your arrival and is non-refundable at that point. If the full final payment due is not received 30 days before your arrival the vacation rental will be considered available for booking by others even if you made the non-refundable reservation deposit. The final payment will be billed to your credit card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made. Please note if the 30 day final payment falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a holiday it will be charged the last business day prior to your final payment date.
•All rates and fees quoted do NOT include tax (unless specifically indicated otherwise).
•There is a one-time cleaning fee and deposit included in the total amount due.
•We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, personal & certified checks as well as money orders.
•All payments are processed in U.S. dollars.
5. TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel Insurance is available for 6.95% of your total amount due and is offered through CSA Travel Protection CLICK HERE to see plan. Travel Insurance must be purchased prior to your 30 day final payment. Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. recommends guests purchase trip insurance if they are concerned about possible interruption or cancellation of trip. Trip insurance must be made, and payment for such insurance is taken, at the time the reservation is processed. For travel insurance coverage information, please contact CSA Travel Protection at or when calling from abroad please call . Also see
• Cancellations must be confirmed in writing. Cancellations made more than 30 days prior to arrival are subject to a one night rent and tax cancellation fee regardless of the reason for cancellation, and any claims for reimbursement must be taken up with the travel insurance company, if a policy was purchased.
• Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival will result in loss of the ENTIRE amount due regardless of the reason for cancellation, and any claims for reimbursement must be taken up with the travel insurance company, if a policy was purchased.
• Any reservation that has been canceled and reinstated is subject to a $50 reinstatement fee, to be charged at time of reinstatement.
7. WEATHER POLICY: Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. does not offer refunds, accommodations or reschedule trips due to hurricane activity or other inclement weather. If you are concerned about possible interruption, cancellation or delayed travel due to hurricane activity or other inclement weather, you are strongly encouraged to purchase trip insurance at the time of booking (or at least 30 days prior to arrival). The peak season for tropical activity is August through October, and Orlando Vacation Homes 360 strongly encourages all guests to purchase trip insurance, especially during these months.
8. LIABILITY: Orlando Vacation Homes 360 is a vacation home rental company and tries to offer only quality accommodations, but makes no guarantees to anyone about the accuracy, quality, safety, or any other feature of any vacation rental. THE GUESTS AGREE TO HOLD ORLANDO VACATION HOMES 360, INC. AND THEIR ASSOCIATES 100% HARMLESS FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE, PENALTY OR FINE OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DAMAGE TO ANY PERSONAL OR REAL PROPERTY, OR ANY ECONOMIC LOSS) RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM (1) THIS AGREEMENT, (2) THE CONDITION OF THE VACATION RENTAL PREMISES, AND/OR (3) ANY ACTION OR INACTION OF THE OWNER OF THE VACATION RENTAL, GUESTS, ORLANDO VACATION HOMES 360, INC., AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTIES. BY SIGNING (CHECKING THE BOX WHICH SERVES AS A LEGALLY BINDING SIGNATURE) BELOW, GUESTS AGREE TO MAKE ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM THEIR STAY DIRECTLY WITH THE OWNER OF THE RENTAL PROPERTY AND / OR THEIR INSURANCE COMPANY WHILE HOLDING ORLANDO VACATION HOMES 360, INC. THEIR AFFILIATES, ASSOCIATES, OWNERS AND PARTNERS 100% HARMLESS.
8-1. Guns & Weapons: All rental units / homes / condos / town homes are privately owned and as a result you may NOT bring guns and/or weapons into them. Should you bring a gun / weapon and/or leave a gun / weapon you agree that you will be held 100% responsible for any and all consequences and will hold Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc., as well as their associates and affiliates (collectively "OVH"), 100% harmless regardless of reason. In addition, any and all actions resulting from your actions or inaction regarding such guns / weapons shall be placed 100% on you as you have been forbidden to bring such guns / weapons into the homes by OVH and the home owner.
8-2. Criminal Activity: You agree to secure under lock and key your personal possessions at or in the vicinity of the rental units. Should any of your possessions be stolen at or in the vicinity of any rental unit , you agree to hold OVH 100% harmless regardless of reason and to limit any claim you may have to any home owners insurance policy (if any) in place for the rental unit. Should ANY crime be committed at or in the vicinity of the rental unit you agree to hold OVH 100% harmless regardless of reason and to limit of any claim you may have to any home owners insurance policy (if any) in place for the rental unit.
8-3. HOA Community Rules: When staying in a community with a clubhouse, you agree to stop by the club house no later than 12 hours after your arrival and to get a full set of the HOA rules and procedures, and to strictly adhere to them. Failure to strictly adhere to HOA rules may result in the termination of your rental, and shall release OVH from any and all liability.
9. UTILITIES: A/C should not be set to less than 73°F in summer or heater set above 73°F in winter. $100 of electricity per week is the allowance per contract. If contracted for, a propane container for Bar-B-Q must be turned off after use. The tank will be full at your arrival and if you need to refill it, it will be at your expense. Included in the rent is basic cable & telephone. Local telephone includes any calls within the continental USA. Any long distance telephone calls or movie purchases will be charged to you.
10. POOL/SPA TERMS & CONDITIONS:
•Pool and Spa heat is NOT included with every reservation in our private pool homes. If you wish to have pool/spa heat, please contact us to make arrangements: . Most pools take up to 24 hours to heat from the time turned on. Pool heat is $30.00 per day extra (plus 13%).
• It is prohibited to fill the pool with a garden hose. Pool heaters have electrical/mechanical components. These components can sometimes malfunction. Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc., the management company, its vendors, and the vacation rental owner cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning heater. Please inform us as soon as possible if your pool/spa is not working properly. No compensation will be given for a malfunctioning heater. Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. will attempt to rectify any problems with malfunctioning pool and spa equipment as quickly as possible.
NOTE: All pool homes have Pool Door Alarms and/or Child Safety Fences. You agree to use the pool fence or pool alarm at ALL times during your stay and hold Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. associates and affiliates 100% harmless for any and all pool incidents regardless of reason (including drownings). Any liability shall be strictly limited to the home owners insurance policy only and taken up directly with the home owner.
According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act: Anyone tampering with or disconnecting pool alarms commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by a $5000 fine or one (1) year in jail. Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. will assess a minimum charge of $75.00 per alarm for its repair/replacement. Please do NOT tamper with the pool alarms.
11. DAMAGE: You assume full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action except in the case of normal wear-and tear reported to us within 48 hours of check-in. A Vacation Rental Damage plan (if purchased) covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $1500. Any damages that exceed $1500 will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $1500. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Certificate of Insurance or Insurance Policy The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including at check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage Plan (CLICK TO VIEW) Please contact Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
12. REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE: Repair and maintenance problems must be reported to us within 24 hours of occupancy or occurrence, otherwise such repairs or problems will be presumed to have been caused by you and you will be held liable for any necessary repairs. We will not be responsible for any expenses incurred by you or others unless we authorize you to incur such expenses in writing. If you have a maintenance or repair to report/request please call or email You agree to allow at least 24 hours for the problem to be resolved. We take no responsibility for issues arising from items such as power outages, utility shutoffs, lightning strikes, bad weather damage, acts of god, wildlife issues, bed bugs etc. If you lock yourself out during business hours (Monday to Friday 9-5) we will send maintenance for a $75 lock out fee. If you lock yourself out after business hours we will send a lock smith - you will be responsible for paying the locksmith and the charge is normally $250 to $320. If OVH360 has to pay for the locksmith you authorize OVH360 to charge your credit card on file for all charges incurred.
13. LIMITATION OF REMEDIES DUE TO UNAVAILABILITY: IN RARE CASES, INCLUDING ACTS OF GOD, DAMAGE OR DESTRUCTION TO THE VACATION RENTAL, MAINTENANCE ISSUES, OWNERSHIP CHANGES AND/OR UNEXPECTED UNAVAILABILITY OF YOUR RESERVED VACATION RENTAL, ORLANDO VACATION HOMES 360, INC. RESERVES, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, THE RIGHT TO MOVE YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS TO A PROPERTY OF EQUIVALENT OR BETTER STANDARDS OR TO REFUND ALL OF THE MONEY PAID TO US AND CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST ORLANDO VACATION HOMES 360, INC. RESULTING FROM UNAVAILABILITY OF YOUR VACATION RENTAL, REGARDLESS OF THE REASON FOR NON-AVAILABILITY, AND YOU AGREE TO THE LIMITED REMEDIES OF A SUBSTITUTED VACATION RENTAL OR FULL REFUND. YOU FURTHER AGREE HOME AMENITIES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE, MAY FAIL OR BE REMOVED WITHOUT NOTICE (i.e. TVs, game rooms, kitchen equipment, pools, spas, club houses etc.) AND YOU AGREE YOU WILL NOT HOLD ORLANDO VACATION HOMES 360, INC. RESPONSIBLE AND AGREE TO PAY ALL MONIES AS STATED IN THE CONTRACT WITHOUT FAIL.
14. SECURITY DEPOSIT: Minimum security deposit of $250 is required, but Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. may set it higher depending on length of stay, larger homes and holiday or local events. The security deposit will be refunded no later than 30 days after departure to review the condition of the vacation rental and to verify any charges for movies, phone calls, and/or excessive electricity and/or water usage. If no security deposit is given, you authorize Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. to authorize a hold on your credit card of the greater of $500, or the deposit amount as designated by Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. for your vacation rental, for up to 30 days after your check out date.
15. NOISE: Most vacation rentals are located in residential neighborhoods with "noise ordinances" that prohibit loud noises after 11PM and before 8AM. Out of respect for the vacation rental neighbors, you agree to use common sense in keeping noise volume low between 11PM and before 8AM. Any police enforcement actions by the City, County or Home/Condominium Association are at the sole risk and expense of the guests and may result in additional fees and/or immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid. Guests are expected to be courteous to residents, to be respectful of the rights of others, to not be noisy and to respect the speed limits of the neighborhood.
16. SHORT TERM VACATION RENTAL: It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term vacation rental (under the provisions of Chapter 509, Florida Statutes) and is not a lease or other long term residential tenancy agreement. This agreement is only for the licensed use of the vacation rental for the stated term and creates no property rights and no rights to renewal or for recurring usage. This agreement is also neither a time-share sale, a plan of time-share development, nor a vacation club. Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. will provide breakfast for at least one morning of the guest stay selected at the guest request in the form of a hand delivered breakfast basket.
17. CAUSE FOR EVICTION: All guests will be subject to immediate eviction from the vacation rental you, if any guest violates any terms of this agreement, including but not limited to, violation of the occupancy limits, pet provision, smoking, noise, and/or vandalism. In the event of eviction from the vacation rental, guests will forfeit all amounts paid including your security deposit and may be liable for additional amounts if the vacation rental is damaged by guests and the security deposit is insufficient to cover the repair of such damage.
18. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of the reservation deposit and all other amounts paid, and such party will not be permitted to check in and/or will be subject to immediate eviction with the forfeiture of all amounts paid.
19. ATTORNEYS FEES: If Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. employs the services of an attorney to enforce any conditions of this agreement, to collect any amounts due, any eviction, or because you take any action to recover deposits not due, you will be liable to us for reasonable attorney's fees and costs incurred by us.
20. GENERAL TERMS: This Agreement is made in, and shall be governed solely by the laws of, the State of Florida and Chapter 509, Florida Statutes. Venue for enforcement shall be Orange County, Florida. If any section, clause, paragraph or term of this agreement is held or determined to be void, invalid or unenforceable, for any reason, all other terms, clauses or paragraphs herein shall be severed and remain in force and effect. This agreement is taken in full compliance with federal, state and local Fair Housing Laws, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, country of origin, handicap or familial status.
I represent: (1) that I am at least 25 years of age and that I have read the terms and conditions of this agreement carefully, (2) that I will be held responsible for all other persons in my group/party, as well as any of my or my group/party’s guests, (3) that I have shown this agreement to persons in my group/party and obtained their consent to abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement, and (4) that I, together with my group/party, will be responsible for any of our improper action, inaction, negligence and/or vandalism relating to the vacation rental.
By checking in the check box provided "I have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions above" serves as my electronic and legally binding signature.
I hereby authorize Orlando Vacation Homes 360, Inc. to charge the following credit card, based on the terms and conditions above. This card will be retained on file (for 30 days from check-out) and charged accordingly should any damage or missing items be incurred to the property during the stay by the guests.
If you need to make additional payments (per the payment schedule above) or need to contact us for any other reason, we can be reached via phone at or email at .