We are excited to share our dream come true, The Good Life, with you. The Good Life sits on a private 1 acre lot, has wrap around porch, 2 king beds, queen sleeper, pool table, hot tub, and 3 cable TVs with 140 channels.
High speed wi-fi to ensure you can stay connected during your stay in the mountains. Just 5 miles off the strip in Pigeon Forge!
All guests must be 25 or older
All guests must sign and return the Rental Agreement via Email
- Check in time is 4pm, and check out time is 11am. No early check-in or Late check-out.
- Before you leave, we ask that the items below be completed to help our housekeeper quickly prepare for the next guest:
1. Please empty the refrigerator and take all trash outside to the bear proof receptacle.
2. Please load all dishes into the dishwasher and run it.
Over Stating the obvious:
- Please do not run the fireplace and the air conditioner at the same time.
- The hot tub is all ready for you and should be set no lower than 100 or more than 104 degrees at all times
- The hot tub cover is fully functional but is an older style, meaning it is a bit heavy and the leather trim is a bit weathered.
- We have stocked the cabin with many items including start-up supplies. However, you will likely need to supplement with your own during your stay. We appreciate that our guests take good care of the home we have set up, and we do ask that you use only what you need during your stay.
We require all guests to sign and return the rental agreement.
The rental agreement is as follows:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed and Drugs of any kind are NOT permitted
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the on-line agreement may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to in the on-line itinerary. No more than 6 persons (including infants) are allowed in the cabin at any time.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code- enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 9:00p.m. – 8:00a.m. If you plan to party do not book this cabin. It is our home and you must treat it with respect.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order, removing any items from the cabin including living and kitchen furnishings is not permitted.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking: PARKING – Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Check Out is at 10am. Before you leave, we ask that the items below be completed to help our housekeeper quickly prepare for the next guest. Please load all dishes into the dishwasher and run it on the normal cycle. Please remove and dispose of all items in the refrigerator. Remove the sheets from all beds and place sheets and towels on the floor (not in the bathtub) of the bathrooms
10. Please lock all doors and all windows upon departure
11. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper bear-proof garbage receptacle, located near the driveway.
12. Hot Tub: [No children under the age of 18 permitted in hot tubs at any time] [without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. [DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.] Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
13. [Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.] [Fireplaces are turned off from April 1 to October 1. They are not operational during this time of the year.]
14. [Water and Septic: The cabin is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000.
No refunds will be given for storms. [Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend a four-wheel drive vehicle during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.](URL HIDDEN)16. Any damage to any items in the cabin including couches, chairs, tables, TVs, pool table, hot tub, beds, sheets, towels, pillows, etc, are the responsibility of the renter. Every item will be looked at before arrival and after departure. If you cause damage, notify the owner immediately. We will find it and charge you regardless. It is our home. Treat it as if it were you own.
Failure to comply with the above rules will result in non-return of security deposit and possible additional charges. Booking through Airbnb assigns your consent to all listed under "House Rules"
Luke is a rock n roll DJ on SiriusXM radio for Ozzy's Boneyard and Hair Nation. Avery is a rock star Realtor with Keller Williams and can help you with your cabin hunting! If you'd like to look at some cabins during your stay just let us know!
We own these cabins and take great pride in providing you with your dream vacation. You will get a level of service form us that you wont find from a property managed by a non-owner (which is most).
We spend every free minute in the Smoky Mountains and want to share our love with you by opening the doors to our homes.
Funds produced go towards improvements, and back into the AirBnB community through our own travels.