My place is close to the hub of Byron and all of its beautiful beaches. 5 mins drive to an abundance of restaurants, incl The Farm, Elements, The Balcony Oyster Bar and not forgetting the famous 'Top Pub' The Beach Hotel. Located within easy reach of the Art Industry Estate, a fast growing development for food lovers & fashionistas. My private room is perfect for couples, solo adventurers, business travellers, and those who like furry friends (dogs), as I have one called Floyd.
Location is great! Easy reach of Byron's beautiful beaches and easy access to town.
As Guests you'll have your own separate private space, which includes a bedroom and bathroom, with shower and bath.
With respect to the Host and Floyd (mainly Floyd) there is use of a shared kitchen, lounge and outdoor setting. The Host however encourages you to discover the eateries on offer in Byron Bay and is happy to discuss options and make recommendations.
Happy to be available for tips and answer questions.
Expect Guests to make themselves comfortable and I will interact as much or as little as needed, wanted or is deemed appropriate!
However Floyd will interact with you, she needs it, she wants it and hopefully it will be appropriate!
- Must be dog friendly and mindful of pet security when the Host is not home.
- Visitors must take care of their own pet at all times.
- Guests to use the outdoor BBQ if they are cooking meat, there are also BBQ facilities at the beaches.
- No strict curfew but mindful that Floyd the dog might be awake if your awake, professional guard dog for the house! Quiet times at night generally appreciated.
- Laundry facilities must not be abused i.e. no multiple loads of washing.
- Please respect the property and belongings of the Host during your stay.
- If you are not sure just ask!
Late 30s English girl living an Aussie life, soaking up the sun and spending as much time on the beach when not working. Love living in Byron Bay been here over ten years now and happy to call it home.
I live with Pink Floyd my adorable, beautiful Weimaraner, who is very social and loves the beach as much as I do!