Our home, located in a child-friendly community, has multiple spare bedrooms ready for you! There is a bus stop down the road, and a gas station, fitness centre, school, many restaurants, and more, all within the community. We, and our dog, would love to have you.
Do you want a different room? Check out our other listings!
Larger room, shared bathroom - https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/15378615
single bed, shared bathroom - https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/15298167
Newly renovated in December 2016, our home is beautiful and consists of new furniture, a fantastic kitchen (with TWO wall ovens!), and much more. With surround sound speakers in the family room, and relaxing fireplaces in the living room, you are sure to have a great time!
- single bed with new mattress and fresh linens
- features: closet, dresser, large shared bathroom
- shampoo, soap, towels, etc for your use if needed
- newly renovated kitchen for your use if wanted
- garage equipped with tv and gaming systems
- sit near the cozy fireplace in our living room
- laundry room
- family room
Guests will have access to all areas of the house, aside from the other bedrooms of course.
Common areas include: the kitchen, laundry room, dining room, living room, family room, and more.
We love to maintain a friendly atmosphere and give you suggestions on new locations to eat at and amazing places to experience. We also respect your privacy if you wish to keep communication to a minimum
We supply our guests with a small welcoming package, so if you choose to stay with us, look forward to that haha :)
We also have an adorable dog who loves it when people throw a tennis ball around the backyard for her.
- do not let the dog out of the house.
- no shoes in home (feel free to bring slippers)
- one free load of laundry per two week stay, otherwise $5 per load (based on the honor system)
- must clean up after yourself in common rooms as well as in your own bedroom and (shared) bathroom
- no eating in the bed
- no vaping/ smoking
- turn off appliances, lights, heat, fireplaces, etc when not using them
- no visitors after 10pm (unless approved by house owner)
- MUST clean all dishes properly
I am a mom of 3. Two girls attending UVIC while my son is busy playing sports and of course, video games. Our dog keeps us company when the girls are away. We enjoy watching movies and relaxing outside.
As an Air bnb host, I like to keep a positive and friendly relationships with my guests. I like to suggest new places for them to try (food and activities) so that they get the most of their stay here is New Westminster. Its always amazing to get new people staying with us, but its even better if they LOVE their stay and become a reoccurring visitor. Its nice to see a familiar face every so often :)