Completely remodeled in 2015, it is close to family-friendly activities and Waco Regional Airport. Conveniently located: just minutes from Cameron Park and Zoo, Magnolia Market and downtown, McLane Stadium, and Baylor University. Grocery store and restaurants are also located nearby. You’ll love the location, the ambiance, and amenities!
BR 1 - queen bed
BR 2 - full bed
BR 3 - twin over full, trundle
Baths- 1 tub, 1 walk-in shower
Fully stocked kitchen
Covered back porch
Completely remodeled in 2015, this cozy house is located on a large lot with mature trees. Large covered porch is located off the living room for al fresco dining.
En suite bathroom with tub and shower, hairdryer
Twin over double Pottery Barn bunk bed
Twin trundle bed
Walk in shower
Dishes, Pots and pans, baking dishes, cooking utensils, silverware
Linens and towels will be provided
WiFi, internet, and cable TV are there for your use (password located in guest book)
We recycle paper, metal, plastic but not glass. Blue recycle bin located inside garage.
Lockbox on front door has house key. I will send you combination to lockbox before your arrival date.
Parking: garage accommodates 1 car and driveway allows for an additional 2 vehicles
We reside across the street and available by text if you have questions.
Coffee and tea are provided.
In addition, I offer a Mexican egg casserole with avocado and tomato salsa for your first morning breakfast which I will leave in the fridge (unbaked with instructions).
See departure instructions in guestbook located on front hallway table.
- please forward the ages and number of guests who are under the age of 18
- if more than 8 guests are staying, please bring your own extra pillows/blow-up mattresses, blankets etc. as needed. Please do not use couches as beds.
- No fires allowed in the fireplace, no burning candles
- Parking for 4 cars is available, but city prohibits parking on the street
- check out is 11 am unless other arrangements are made
- we recycle: paper, plastic, metal (no glass please) blue recycle can located outside the garage
- Airbnb does not collect local or county hotel occupancy taxes, so I will collect that from you at arrival ( 7% local + 2% county) - check, cash, or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) acceptable.
- at departure, please place all trash in outside garbage can (black), place all used sheets and towels in hallway closet hamper (leave blankets and comforters on the beds), load and run dishwasher - please do not leave dirty dishes in the sink, and empty refrigerator of any food you brought with you.
- quiet time after 10pm
I am a health care provider by day and a wife, mother, sister, friend, and daughter the rest of the time. I love to spend time with family and friends, read (obsessively), binge watch Netflix (occasionally), cook, quilt, and travel.
I am fluent in Spanish and my husband is fluent in German.