This large, spacious house on the edge of downtown backs on to Yellowknife's Frame Lake trail - ideal for hiking or jogging. Great for business travellers, families (with kids) and big groups.
- 5 minute walk to heart of downtown
- Lovely back deck; aurora often visible
- Frame Lake trail, Sombe K'e park and tennis courts 2-3 minutes away
- Smart TV (internet, not cable)
- Pellet stove in downstairs family room
- 3 bedrooms with queen beds, 1 bedroom with bunkbeds
You'll have the whole house to yourselves. The main living area (kitchen, dining, living room) and three bedrooms are all upstairs. One bedroom (with bathroom) is downstairs along with a large family room.
Because so much of the house is on the second level, this is NOT a good place for people who have difficulty with stairs.
Guests have unlimited access to fenced back yard and decks.
Contact us for questions about your visit to Yellowknife!