This gorgeous fully functional two bedroom apartment features a king size master bedroom and a queen size bedroom with lots of natural light emitting from large windows in both rooms, which is characteristic of brownstones. The entire apartment has crown molding, refinished hardwood floors and new lighting fixtures in every room. There is a open kitchen and living room area with a flat screen television with over 150 channels from Direct TV. The bathroom has porcelain tiled floors with vanity and medicine cabinet in an expresso finish and plenty of storage.
This treelined block boast historical landmarks, 19th century brownstones and plenty of transportation. The closest train is the J and Z lines which takes you to downtown Manhattan to world renown neighborhoods such as SoHo, TriBeCa, Greenwich Village, NYU, Chinatown, The World Trade Center and Freedom Tower in 20 minutes. Plenty of buses will take you to downtown Brooklyn in 10 minutes to the Barclays to catch sporting events. There is restaurant row on 5th Avenue (in Brooklyn), lots of shopping and entertainment.
In the immediate area of the apartment, enjoy Saraghina famous Italian pizza, soul food at Bed Stuy fish fry, Peaches Restaurant, Beso restaurant, ice cream and french pastry desserts at Therapy Wine Bar and organic coffee and tea at Ms. Dahlia's Cafe.
Bodegas on each corner for snacks, sandwiches, and lottery tickets. Hey, you never know. There is laundry around the corner and a grocery store less than 3 blocks.
We provide linen, towels, pots and pans, cutlery and microwave to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.
Free wifi .
We are onsite hosts, who love meeting people. Welcome to our home.
A two bedroom non shared unit with all the essentials.
We interact with guests as much or little as they want. We are always there to assist with whatever they may need.
1. There is absolutely NO SMOKING IN THE BUILDING. There is a designated area outside.
2. There is to be no loud noise after 10pm in order to adhere to the NYC law. This is also to respect other guests right to peace and quiet.
3. Garbage is to be taken out at least every other day; guests must also observe NYC laws in regards to recycling.
Note: If you DONOT recycle and the host gets a fine from Sanitation that fine will be passed onto the guests who committed the offense. Starting at $150
4. There will be a walk-through of the apartment upon check in, and some cases upon check out.
5. Guests must not use the towels or wash cloths to remove make up or anything else that would discolor the linens. We provide make up pads and cotton balls for this purpose.
6. There is street parking but it gets tougher as the evening nears. Guests must observe Alternate Street parking rules. Instruction posted in the apartment unit
7. All guests must utilize the unit's resources responsibly. You MAYNOT leave lights or AC units on while you are out.
8. Check out is 12 noon sharp. Check in is not before 3pm. Earlier check in can be requested if there is no conflict with the previous guests and the unit is available. Please inquire with host prior.
9. Upon check out leave unit keys in the entry door of the unit. If keys are not returned at all a $15 claim will be assessed to your security deposit for replacement.
10. Please do not remove home decor off walls or rearrange furnishings.
11. Please do not place wet dishes in the cabinets, use the dish rack.
12. Guests are responsible for cleaning the dishes they used during their stay.
13. Guests are responsible for removing food from the refrigerator purchased during their stay, as well as removal of all garbage.
14. Guests are not allowed to throw parties
15. Guests are not allowed to burn incenses, this could be offensive to the hosts or other guests.
16. Guests are responsible for any movies/PPV shows they order on Direct TV. Funds are payable to the host before checkout, otherwise a claim will be filed.
Note: If the channel or movie asks for money to be paid for you to view, that is a program not covered in the package. (Guests responsible for fees)
17. Attention: Any guests that are not included in the original booking, you will have to pay the additional guest fee.
Ex: If you book for two people, and then want a visitor or visitors come stay with you in your accommodations they will be charged UNLESS you let the host know at the time of booking.
We are a loving couple from Brooklyn who love being hosts and meeting people from around the world. We have been hosting for some years now. We enjoy when guests make our home a home away from home.
It is a great compliment when guests enjoy our wonderful City and make themselves comfortable.
So please come to New York and stay at our residence while you cruise around the big apple.