3 Bedroom 2 Bath in prime location, minutes from Disney Theme Parks and Attractions!
Beautifully decorated 3 bedroom 2 bat. These vacation townhomes can accommodate up to 8 guests comfortably. The home has all the amenities and commodities that you could possibly need to enjoy your dream vacation! brbr• On the first floor, bedroom 1 (master), has a king size bed and a private bathbr• On the second floor, bedrooms 2 3, has 2 single beds in each room with a shared bathroombrEach bedroom has a flat screen T.V and you do have of course Wi-Fi throughout the home. brbrThe home is fully furnished and ready to be used during your vacation stay. The fully equipped kitchen gives you the opportunity to prepare your favorite meals. Of course, if you want to skip the cooking, youre in a fantastic area as youre surrounded by great choices of fine dining restaurants and tasty cuisine! There is of course A/C, heater, a washer and dryer, a nicely designed living room with T.V and a beautiful dining room brbrEnjoy spending the day at Seven Dwarfs Resort. You will find tons of fun activities to do at the Clubhouse! Swimming in the Pool and play in the Splash Park! Go for a boat ride on the lake that surrounds the property. Go fishing in the great outdoors! Kids can play at their very own playground and they can also play on the sport courts! There is a Tiki Bar so you can sip a tasty summer cocktail while you ready a good book that you checked out from our library! brbrThe resort is located in the heart of Kissimmee, just 7 miles from Disney making it easy for you to reach all Orlandos attractions. There is even a Sams Club that is walking distance from the resort and youre surrounded by a ton of great choice restaurants as well! Make this your choice for your holiday escape! brbrSeven Dwarfs amenities:brbr• Community heated pool and spabr• Community lounge and kitchenbr• Community playgroundbr• Community pool tablebr• Community theater roombr• Community volleyball courtbr• Complementary high speed internet access in unitbr• Digital cable TV included in unit (living area all bedrooms)br• Free on site parkingbr• Fresh towels and linens includedbr• Friendly customer support from a dedicated manager throughout your staybr• Fully equipped kitchen with standard appliancesbr• Full sized washer and dryer included in unitbr• Gated communitybr• Hair dryer, ironing board iron includedbr• Lake walking/biking trailbr
• Payments: All payments are in advances for booking the dwelling, rental cost and security deposits are to be made directly to our organization; and only when such payments are received by us will the customer be entitled to check in.
• Pets: Pets are not allowed to stay in any of the properties, no visitor or guest is allowed to bring pets into the properties either. If this rule is violated, will be a charge of $300.
• Smoking: any part of the property is considered NO SMOKING AREA. We hope that you comply with this rule. A $3000 dollar charge might be considered for this violation
• Check-In: All property check-in will be done at 4 p.m and not before unless there is an otherwise statement. All guests must bring a credit card and ID with them at the time of check in, otherwise the guest must leave a $250 guarantee amount to assure any property management.
• Check out: all check outs must be done at 10:00 am eastern time, at the check-out day) there will be a $25 fee per hour if the client does not comply with this. If circumstances beyond the client’s control were to happen, the client must notify us 48 hours before, by any means the guest can stay at the property later than 12.00 pm (noon). If the guest requires an extension of their stay please notify us 48 hours before so we can proceed to make arrangements.
• External Factors: / the owner/Management Company accepts no responsibility and shall not be liable to any loss, damage, alteration, delay or changes arising from circumstances beyond our control, such as war or threat of war, Local, Federal or international conflict, fire or adverse weather conditions, government actions, closure, congestion at airports, cancellation or changes of schedules by airlines, or theft. We reserve the right to cancel any booking in case of a mayor issue.
• Unit/House confirmation: All bookings are for a specific unit and an agreed upon duration of the stay. However in case of mayor issues and unforeseen circumstances, should the assigned unit become unavailable, every effort will be made to provide an accommodation with the same or better characteristics and no refund will apply for the substitution.
• Payment: For booking, the guest must pay 50% of the total amount for the rent of the vacation property. The balance must be paid 30 days before your arrival, otherwise will be considered as cancellation and the corresponding penalties will apply.
• Problems during stay: if for any strange reason the property does not meet your requirements, or should you find any imperfection please let us know the exact day of your arrival either reporting by calling us ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) o ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), or by mail (EMAIL HIDDEN) in order to give a solution to any problem and assure you a pleasant stay. Any complain made after 2 complete days after your arrival will not be accepted, in case there is any kind of service malfunction Business and Technology Services will proceed to fix the issue completely, and will not make any refund by these causes
• Emergency calls: An emergency call is conceded a call regarding fire, flood, theft, mayor property damage, total damage in the air conditioning system, being unable to enter your property by late night, or gas leak.
• Cleaning service: we cannot provide cleaning service if somebody is inside the house at the time of the programed cleaning, the house must be empty in order to perform a complete cleaning.
• Loss charges: there is a $50 charge for loss of key or remote control.
• Other charges: the client/guest understands that if any object inside the property is damaged or lost, he/she will be responsible of repair or replacement of such item. Also it is clear that there must not be any kind of debt, or broken/lost item at the time of check out, if this were the case the client authorizes us to charge this amount from their credit card.
• Number of occupants: The undersigned, agrees that the property being rented is for the number of people specified. If additional occupants are found in the unit, it will constitute a breach of agreement. In such case, the undersigned agrees to vacate the unit immediately and forfeit all money collected including all deposits. In addition, you will be held responsible for all damage sustained, fines, lost revenue or attorney’s fees. Under no circumstances, will the undersigned allow more than 14 people to occupy a 6 bedroom, 12 people to occupy a 5 bedroom, 10 people to occupy a four bedroom, 8 people to occupy a three bedroom, 6 people to occupy a two bedroom or 4 people to occupy a one bedroom condominium or home. While there is no specific quiet time policy, though guests are asked to be respectful of the privacy and comfort of their neighbors. This applies for all our properties.
• Refunds: there will be no refunds for departures before check out date, or climatic incidents what so ever.
• Property and date changes: It will be assumed as a cancellation, any dates and property changes made within 30 days before arrival. If changes occur within 90 to 30 days they are subject to availability and penalties of $100 or more may be applied, however, Business and Technology Services will do our best to accommodate you as needed. This also stipulates that only 1 change of date may apply, a second change is taken as cancellation of booking and if so, respective penalties will be applied.
• The company owner / manager accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or physical damage that would result from the occupation of the properties. We strongly recommend that you should acquire a holiday insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances during your stay