Want to know a secret about Vegas? Downtown is where it's at. If you want easy access to all the touristy sites and still get a local vibe then this is the place for you. Our home is located in a historic downtown neighborhood close to the Strip, Arts District, Fremont Street, Convention Center & some great local joints. Come see the real Vegas, we'd love to have you.
- 18 mins to Airport
- 7 mins to the Strip
- 3 mins to Fremont Street
- 10 mins to Convention Center
- We kindly ask that you use only your private bedroom and bathroom areas during your visit.
- The laundry machines cannot be used by guests. Thank you for understanding.
- No parties or additional guests in our home. We understand this is Las Vegas but we work from home.
- Smoking is allowed outside only. And, please, clean up your butts.
- We expect our guests to treat our home as their own and respect the time and hard work it took to prepare the space. Clean up after yourself and if anything breaks, just let us know!
I like to explore new places, whether it's across the globe or across town. Hanging out with friends is my idea of a great evening. My husband, Aaron, and I are into the arts, film, and, our current obsession, stand-up paddleboarding. We love to travel so we decided to become Airbnb hosts to meet people, hear about experiences, and offer comfortable accommodations - because we know what a difference a good place to rest your head can make.