Our cozy 1890's Victorian has been fully remodeled. It is located walking distance to several of Portland's hottest restaurants on Dekum Triangle, Killingsworth and Alberta. Our home has high ceilings, plenty of large windows, and is very well stocked with all the conveniences of home including plenty of kitchen appliances, books, DVDs, and video console games. . My place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (pets).
Our home is great for families and large parties. It has two sofa beds, a crib, a queen bed, and a king bed (or two twins).
The main floor has the following rooms:
- A bedroom that has been converted into a family room with a sofa bed, TV, books, over 30 board games, Xbox and Playstation games (Rock Band, Lego games and much more), and books (including many cookbooks).
- A full bath with a shower/tub.
- A very large open floor plan living/dining/kitchen area including a piano, sofa bed, and bluetooth stereo. Our dining room is large with 6 chairs and easily fits 8. There are also two bar stools and a breakfast bar for larger parties. The kitchen has a well stocked pantry (flour sugar etc) and a ton of kitchen appliances including a Kitchenaid mixer, blender, crock pot, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, juicer and more.
The upstairs includes the following rooms:
- The master bedroom with a queen size bed, two dressers, a desk, two night stands and a full size closet.
- A bedroom with either two twins or a king size bed (let us know which you prefer), and a large dresser (no closet). A Pack n Play is available upon request.
- A full bathroom with a stand-up shower.
Our fully fenced backyard has a small deck with chairs, a table, and both gas and charcoal grills and a large lawn. There are planter beds which contain veggies and strawberries and raspberries grow along the driveway (seasonal).
You'll have exclusive access to everything except one locked closet, and the garage. This includes a two car driveway and a fully fenced in back yard.
You will have exclusive access to the property except for lawn maintenance which is once every two weeks in the winter and once a week in the summer.
We have a television but do not have cable/prism/digital converter. You can sign into your PlayStation account and then get to Netflix etc from there. Otherwise we have DVDs available.