Modern room in a calm neighborhood. Close to Amsterdam Central station, center, tourist attractions (total 30 - 37 mins) and Zaandam (total 5 - 21 mins) with public transport. Washer + dryer available. A bath is present. Parking possible. Pets allowed and dog walk at the end of the street. Bike for free if available (for a deposit). A temporarily home sweet home for freelancers, expats, students, world-travelers. Possible to stay 5 days until 6 months. Please ask for availability.
- Let me know in advance at what time you might arrive. I will make sure to be there to welcome you.
- When you arrive I will give a tour in the house to share the tips and trics!
- In the room you will find a binder with all kind of information, so please read it and feel free to ask any questions.
- No shoes inside. Please take your shoes off at the entrance.
- No smoking inside (outside in the garden is possible)
- No drugs in or near the house
- Do not bring people over without permission
- Lock the main entrance when you leave the house (and check if you closed the door properly when you got in)
- Keep the kitchen, dining table, toilet and bathroom clean when you have used it.
- It's oke to bring drinks to your room but eat your food during breakfast, lunch and diner at the dining table all the time.
- Keep your room neat and clean all the time.
- Don't make too much noise, think about the neighbors or other people in the house.
- When you have calls or online chat always use headphones. Please, don't use your speaker. Also for listening music and watching videos or films.
- Be quiet (or less loud) after 23:00.
- It's allowed to cook in the kitchen but be ready with cleaning up before 22:00
- Be happy :)
Hello there! I'm Wesley. I live in a city (really!) close to Amsterdam, called Zaandam. Compared to London it's still in the center. Zaandam is known as the first industrial area in the world with the lovely wooden windmills with it's typical green paint at 'the Zaanse Schans' for example. The Zaanse Schans is world famous and known as the 3rd popular tourist attraction in the Netherlands.
In daily life I work as an online marketeer for the non-profit environmental organisation Greenpeace. As a kid I got inspired by the song 'man in the mirror' by Michael Jackson. So I try to make a small change everyday.
Due to circumstances I wasn't able to travel for about 7 years. Recently I decided to welcome people from abroad to my home sweet home. Thank you to all the people who stayed until now and thank you in advance for the people who will. Thanks to you I get inspired each day and it also helps me to discover the world again. Everyone is welcome at my place. From 5 days until 6 months. Feel free to ask me about the availability or the possibilities for the check-in.
Everyone is welcome!
Birth place: earth.