Our Condo is 2 blocks to the historic Front St, in Lahaina. Here you can find amazing dining, shopping, art galleries and great views of the Ocean, perfect for watching the Sunsets. You’ll love our place because of the great location and amazing Resort grounds. The Resort has 2 beautiful pools, hot tub, and use of BBQ grills. The unit is recently updated and is clean, bright and well laid out allowing all guests space and privacy. It is well suited for both couples and families (with kids).
Come and stay in our beautiful, recently upgraded condo located right in the heart of Old Lahaina Town. Here you are just a short walk to Front St where you will find incredible art galleries, shopping, award winning restaurants, and breathtaking views of the ocean. We are located in the gorgeous, well maintained Resort of Aina Nalu. Our spacious unit is 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, and is located in the highly sought after D building. We are situated close to both pools with views of the beautifully landscaped kidney shaped chlorine pool. Enjoy the view from the lanai while maintaining privacy through a setting of lush palm trees.
We have everything you need to make this your Maui home away from home. To list a few...
Furniture upgrades throughout the unit
55” Flat screen, smart TV in the living room and flat screens in both bedrooms
JA Henckel knife set
Baby amenities include a pack and play crib, umbrella stroller, and booster seat
Everything you need for a day at the beach including Tommy Bahama beach chairs, beach toys for the kids, a beach umbrella and boogie boards to catch the waves!
Free Wifi in the condo and throughout the property
A/C in all bedrooms and living room
In room washer and dryer
Clean and beautifully decorated
Amazing spacious layout perfect for up to 6 adults (king bed in master bedroom, queen bed in guest room, and queen sleeper sofa in the living room)
Beautiful vaulted ceilings, which provide wonderful natural light throughout
Your own small private lanai (overlooking one of the pools), surrounded by palm trees for added privacy
The Resort itself offers...
2 swimming pools equipped with cushioned lounge chairs and private covered daybeds. One of the pools is a Polynesian infinity, saline pool accompanied by a large hot tub and open air poolside pavilion. The large pavilion is equipped with sofas, chairs and some tables for your dining use. By this pool you can soak up the sun while enjoying breathtaking views of the West Maui mountains. The other pool, is a large kidney shaped chlorine pool also equipped with the lounge chairs and daybed. Here you are surrounded by a beautiful Hawaiian garden, palm and plumeria trees. The bbq grills can be found by this pool and throughout the property also.
Also, you can take advantage of the Resorts concierge who are extremely knowledgeable and can get you the best deals on the island for activities.
As mentioned, we are just a two block walk to downtown Lahaina and very close to some of the amazing beaches Maui has to offer. Nearby you can find Baby Beach, perfect for the whole family or walk down to the break-wall for some amazing surfing and sunsets. We are also located approx 5 miles to the Ka’anapali Beach Resort area and world-class golf course. Ka'anapali beach is great for all beach activities such as surfing, swimming, body boarding, paddle boarding, snorkeling and para-sailing.
We are just 45 minutes from the Kahului Airport (OGG) and all of the large retail stores on the island such as Costco Wholesale.
Come, relax and fall in love with this unit and all the resort has to offer as we did in Paradise within Paradise!!
Guests will have full use of the 2 beautiful pools, hot tub, BBQ grills and poolside pavilion. Please note the Resort rules of use posted at each pool.
We want to make sure you have a fabulous vacation so please contact us if you have any questions at all before or during your stay!! We will be more than happy to help where we can!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Agreement: The Owners and Tenants agree as follows: Tenant is over the age of 25 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends, or responsible children. No key codes will be issued to anyone other than the tenant listed on rental agreement. The maximum number of guests is 6 persons. This property requires a (3) night minimum stay and longer stays may be required during holiday periods. Rates are subject to change without notice.
2. Pets: No pets allowed.
3. Smoking: No smoking of any kind allowed in the units or the property (including lanais).
4. Payments: Payment is due at time of booking
5. Storage of Food Items: Guests to maintain a clean environment in the unit by not leaving food items out with containers open. Most food items should be kept in the refrigerator to prevent attraction to pests. Food spills, crumbs, etc. should be cleaned promptly. Please empty garbage’s when needed.
6. Check-In/Check-Out: Check in is at 3:00 pm HST. Check out time is 11:00 am HST. You are NOT required or able to check in or out at the front desk. If you check out later than 11:00 am, it must be arranged ahead of time as your key code is only good until 11am. Any issues with the unit need to be brought to owner`s attention right away during your stay so that we can make it right.
7. Parking: Parking rates are controlled by the resort. See front desk upon arrival. There is free parking on the street.
8. Cancellations: a 50% refund will be issued for cancellations up until one week prior to arrival, except fees
9. No Daily Maid Service: Bed linens and towels are provided. There is no daily housekeeping. A starter supply of bath soap, toilet tissue, and garbage liners will be provided; however, guest will need to purchase further supplies. This is a privately owned unit and the front desk will not assist you with towels, linens, or any supplies.
10. Tenants Liability: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property by Tenant or Tenant guests, including but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the damage waiver, Tenant agrees to reimburse owners for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
11. Illegal and/or Disruptive Activity: We the owner’s, reserve the right to remove any individual from the premises for any illegal or disruptive behavior on the premises. We reserve sole discretion in determining if a guest should be removed from the premises for illegal and/or disruptive behavior. No arrest or conviction is necessary for us to remove an individual from the property. If an individual is removed from the property for such activity, no refund will be issued for moneys paid.
12. Hold Harmless: Owners do not assume any liability for any loss, damage, or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing. Nor will owners accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, or other reasons beyond its control.
13. Walkways and Common Areas: The Guest is fully aware that the walkways can be dangerous, that they can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone not using caution. Guests should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of walkways and common areas. The pool areas are unsupervised and NO LIFEGUARD is on duty. Tenants assume full responsibility while using the pools and will exercise caution at all times. All children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
14. Additional Terms and Conditions: The undersigned guest, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges actual Owners from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold actual Owners free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their Principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
15. Hurricane Policy: We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance. No refunds will be given for storms and hurricanes. In the case of “Hurricane Warning” for Maui, a one-time date change, without penalty, will be available within 48 hours of arrival. Date changes must be made within 1 calendar year of original dates of stay
We are a couple who currently reside in the Seattle, WA area. We both grew up in Canada, Ken in White Rock, BC and Amanda in Toronto, ON. We own and operate a Wholesale Distribution business here and also own some rental properties throughout the Washington area. We visited Maui and it was love at first sight! The island captured out hearts and after a few amazing trips we decided to purchase our own piece of Paradise! We are thrilled and honored to be able to share it with our guests!