C&R's Home Place is great for Families, Couples, Singles, Business Travelers... Any one who misses all of the comforts of home while on vacation, working, traveling or whatever brings you to our speck of the universe. We WELCOME You to our Home Place!
Rural but close to everything.
You will have the entire house during your stay.
I am available any time you have a need, question or emergency.
You will recieve my contact info upon your arrival.
**We now have Radiator Portable HEATers.
NO SMOKING inside of House.
NO ANIMALS of any kind.
- Smoking is NOT Permitted inside the home. Outside is fine.
- No Pets/Animals allowed. Do not feed any animals that may come to the home. If you do, they will keep coming back, long after you have gone. They will become a nusiance and that will not be good for them or others.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. If you stay longer than the a few days and want this service, you will charged an added fee.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
-Do Not take Towels, *other from the house or property. Please bring your
own if you need off site.
-Inspect Linens upon arrival. If there are any stains, etc. please
notify me immediately. We do request reimbursement from the
security deposit for stains on linens, countertops, *other.
-If you move furniture for whatever reason, put it back in it's original place.
-If you break something, don't try to fix it yourself. Tell the home owner so it can be taken care of properly.
- Water and Septic: C & R’s Home Place has city water and a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do NOT Flush anything other than toliet paper.
- Parking: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking area only. Do NOT park in the yard. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the pantry. If you have 2 bags or if your garbage smells, contact Homeowner to request a pick up. Do NOT sit it outdoors. Critters will get in it and you will be charged a Trash Clean Up Fee.
- Guest should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00 p. m. to 8:00 a. m.
- People other than those in the Guest Party set forth may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to.
-When it's time to Check Out, close and lock all windows. Turn off A/C, ceiling fans, lights, appliances, water, etc. Do Not leave any food in the refrigerator. Take it with you or throw it away. Pick up any trash, inside and out, place in trash bag for disposal.
- C & R’s Home Place is privately owned; the Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or it’s facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
- Check In Time: Any time after 4 p.m.
- Check Out Time: 11:00 a. m.
**If there are any problems once you check in or during your stay, please call the Home Owner immediately.