My place is close to Canary Wharf and is literally outside Crossharbour DLR station - you couldn't be closer to London Tube station. Canary Wharf and Greenwich are 4 mins away by DLR and Bank is only 15 mins away.
This apartment is very spacious compared to apartments within the area and boasts spectacular views of Canary Wharf and the O2 located in North Greenwich. The site is also very convenient and has an on-site Tesco Express and a 24-hour Asda a 4 minute walk away from the apartment.
This apartment is very spacious compared to apartments within the area and boasts spectacular views of Canary Wharf and the O2 located in North Greenwich. The site is also very convenient and has an on-site Tesco Express and a 24-hour Asda a 4 minute walk away from the apartment. The Tesco Express is open from 6am-12pm Mon-Sat and 7am-11pm on Sunday.
Even though this a one-bedroom apartment, there is a double-bed in the bedroom, double air-mattress and a double sofa-bed, all within the one apartment. Realistically, the apartment could comfortably accommodate 3 people if you use the space wisely.
-guests can access the fridge and all unlocked cupboards
Alongside the information above there are other amentities for you to enjoy:
-super-fast hyperoptic broadband (100GB Download Speeds)
-Iron with ironing board
-cuttlery and cooking equipment
-electric hob cooker
-bluetooth sound system
-combined shower and bath
-freshly cleaned towels, duvets and bed-sheets will be supplied
-sofabed, large coffee table and dining table
-thermostat-controlled heating system
You will have full access to the apartment except from a few locked cupboards. The two cupboards in the hallway are locked and cannot be accessed. The wardrobes in the bedroom also cannot be accessed. The bedroom and bathroom doors have clothing hooks for your convenience. I have also left a freestanding clothing rail for you to use.
You can also make use of the balcony but please be mindful of neighbours late in the evening
I can offer advice on any questions clients have
Please always remember to turn the cooker fob off but switching off the red button under the illuminated bright orange light
- No alcohol
- No leaning on balcony ledges and no dancing/activities on balcony
- No concierge services - the concierge next door is for another apartment block. DO NOT contact them for anything - come directly to me
- No car parking facilities available - advice can be given on where to park
- No mail must be sent to this apartment address since you will not have access to the mailbox
- No calls to be made from the mobile phone which is linked to the Video Entry system
- No loud music after 9pm
- All rubbish/food must be disposed of before check-out (open apartment door, walk straight along the corridor past the swinging door. On the right you will find another lift, go to basement floor (-2). When the elevator doors open on Level -2 turn left and use the fob key to enter. Turn left again and you will see the refuse store where you can dump any rubbish)