Our 'spacious charming Noe Valley suite' consists of a private set of rooms in a beautiful classic (1931) Spanish style home in San Francisco.
It includes a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom, and its own private entrance.
Original doors and fixtures. Tons of character. Comfortable. Tastefully decorated.
Located in Upper Noe Valley with a backdrop of Twin Peaks, one of San Francisco's nicest neighborhoods.
Ideal for 1 guest.
Maximum number of guests is 2.
Thank you very much for treating our home with respect.
We appreciate considerate behavior and straightforward communication.
We wish to know the full names of all guests in the loft. If you are leasing the loft for someone else, please let us know their information in advance.
Also, if you could share a little information about yourselves, we'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you.
NO parties or events, please respect the home we live in. Thank you.
Absolutely NO overnight guests. Thank you.
Please request our approval in advance if you plan to have a day-time visitor. Thank you.
PLEASE no smoking, including marijuana. Thank you for smoking outside the house.
- Please contact me right away (via Airbnb/text) if you have any issues using the keypad, so I can walk you through the process.
- After you have used the keypad code to enter the suite, please send a message to let me know you have arrived safely.
- Make sure the front door is secured when ever you leave the house as security is of the utmost importance.
- Please put used towels in the bathtub.
- Please put trash/recycling/compost in their appropriate bins.
- Please leave the place a little tidy.
- If anything was accidentally damaged, please let us know.
- Check that all appliances are unplugged and lights are turned off.
- Please leave the loft unit key hanging in the door when you leave!
- Make sure to secure the front door when you leave!
- Please send a message to confirm departure.
Thank you for being a great guest!
Please expect some sound to travel through the wooden floors as the suite is in an older home, and this is a fairly common issue with older San Francisco homes. There are people in the unit below so being considerate would be greatly appreciated. If you wish, you can use the 'sound machine'provided which creates 'white noise'.
Quiet hours are 10:30 pm - 7:30 am. Thank you.
We live in an exceptionally large old house, and it's challenging to heat all the spaces because of the layout of the vents and large glass windows/French doors. The suite is particularly challenging because of it's glass windows and French doors. You will find a space heater in the suite, as well as additional blankets/comforters in the cupboard. Sorry there is no separate thermostat in the suite. Thank you.
Please be mindful when showering (no baths, please) or washing dishes to help conserve water, as California is still in drought despite the recent rain.
Ours is an older home with older electric circuits and plumbing. If you plug in multiple appliances on the same line, the fuse could blow. We strongly recommend plugging in one kitchen appliance at a time.
Please treat our personal artifacts with care. Thank you.
Be gentle with the curtains, window blinds, window bolts, switches etc.
Turn off lights and appliances, and UNPLUG HEATERS, whenever you leave the unit.
Be security-conscious. Please secure the front door and windows when ever you leave the unit. You are responsible for your belongings.
Feel free to contact me if you need help with anything.
Please let me know right away if anything needs immediate attention via Airbnb, or text for a quicker response.
Thank you in advance for abiding by the House Rules. We hope you have an enjoyable stay!
* With your booking, you agree that liability for any injury during your stay is hereby waived. In the unlikely event of a liability claim, you agree to file such claim with Airbnb (which provides a liability policy for you with your booking).
I am a professional artist and educator, who cherishes the vibrant arts and culture and natural beauty of the Bay Area.
Thank you for contributing to the continued vitality of our home, as well as the arts, by being here.
We look forward to hosting you in our home!