Bright and cosy two bedroom apartment in the heart of Granada. Few minutes walking distance from The Cathedral, Albaicin and Alhambra and other main attractions. The apartment has been recently renovated but it's maintaining his enchantment. It has all confort and appliances you need to have a nice and confortable stay while in Granada. Matress, beds, sofas are good quality for your stay. There are a lot of shops, restaurant and bars near the flat. It has heating and air conditionning.
- Friends and people from outside are not allow in the house.
- We will ask our guests to not eat in the rooms/living room as there is a kitchen to do so.
- If you are coming late at night, please try to be as quite as possible and respect other neighbours.
- Please do not use kitchen facility after midnight.
- Please ask us anything that you are not sure of. we are here to help you
- Parties and gathering are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed within the flat and common stairs.
I´m from Granada, España. I like working and meeting people from different cultures, and of course I really love traveling as everyone here. I work as a social worker for a council in London. I'm a easy going person who likes going out, listening to music from around the world, watching independent films... I just like people to respect others people values and enjoy life. See you soon