My place is a 904sqft house built in the late 40s newly remodeled close to University of Memphis and Airport.. You’ll love my place because of the location, the outdoors space, and the ambiance. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
The house is newly remodeled and vacant only used for Airbnb. Very contemporary and chic.
Guests have free range of the house, there a locks to both rooms if needed.
If you need anything from me do not hesitate to call or text me. I have great suggestions and am very familiar with the hot spots.
This a very secured and safe house with an alarm system and surveillance :) This house has a keyless entry which you will receive upon booking.
***UPDATE: Beginning on May 1, 2017, we will be required to collect City and State sales and privilege fees and taxes. Once you make the final reservation, I will send you a change to the price which includes the taxes and fees - this will amount to:
1. A 9.25% County and States Sales Tax, and a 3.5% City Privilege Tax (total of 12.75%), and
2. A $2.00 per night assessment fee by the City***
1) Breakfast provided if you are willing to make it: juice and coffee, toast, butter, jam, eggs or fruit.
2) The rooms are for up to two guests each (or more) who have booked the room. Your visitor/s can drop you off and pick you up but will not stay for any length of time - unless they book another room of course.
3) No smoking in the house! I have a sunroom for that :)
4) No eating in the room. Any stains on bedding will be taken out of your deposit.
5) No parties in the house - there is a great cover backyard in special cases.
6)If something is broken or damaged please inform me and replace it or it will be taken out of your deposit.
7)Please clean up after yourselves and keep things tidy
8)Do enjoy yourselves! My home is your home!
**There are always exceptions
***There will be a pet fee for any pet being brought onto the premises.