Glam meets Farmhouse, in this HGTV/Instagram favorite, "Old Blue Chair!" Just for you, we put it right in front of the best mountain top sunset view from Lookout Mountain, outside of Chattanooga! Complete with reading nook, porthole, dutch door and sundeck! Aside from overlooking the biggest hang gliding park in the world, we are in the center of all of Chattanooga's adventures! Rock City, Ruby Falls, and Cloudland Canyon National Park (Waterfall Hikes) are all less than 10 miles away!
This Tiny home is designed for up to 5 people and features an extra large kitchen, an enormous bathroom (for tiny house standards) and a spacious living area. This is one of the kid's favorites as we have a secret reading nook, multiple lofts, and an extra comfy pullout full size bed.
The best feature, though is the dutch door looking down on the valley 1400 feet below.
Wake up for breakfast at the local's favorite "Pat's Place" just a short drive down the road, and ask for the "Tiny House Special!" On the same block is one of Chattanooga's best kept secrets "The Canyon Grill," a shed with 5 star dining, incredible prices, and extremely hospitable servers. They are open Wednesday through Sunday from 5-9. We have a little gas station and convenience store for your immediate needs. Otherwise, the Mountain is a very calm, quiet, and serene place for you to relax. You will feel on top of the world!
We have a VIP parking spot for each listing, and a few extra spots along a right of way in case guests have multiple vehicles. We are located right off Lookout Mountain's Scenic Highway and are literally 3 turns from downtown Chattanooga!
We have a hot tub on the best part of our sunset cliff with an incredible 180 degree view of Lookout Valley. As our whole retreat is designed around enjoying nature and community, we have a central fire pit, where friendships are cultivated and great memories are made. At 2,000 feet, we do sometimes have inclement weather, that is best enjoyed inside, while the outdoor activities take a rest.
Live A Little Chatt
5867 Scenic Highway
Rising Fawn, Ga
Thank you for choosing to support us so early on and to book your stay at Live A Little Chatt! We’re so excited for you to stay with us. Familiarize yourself with our directions and our policies below.
* As we have a very personalized tiny house experience, we pride ourselves in the quiet and secluded environment we have created. For this reason we do not offer tiny house tours for those that are not staying with us.
* Check-in is no earlier than 4 PM unless previously worked out with the host. We both have very dynamic full time jobs outside of Live A Little and are not always present at check in. Please touch base with us the day of, so we can organize getting you your key. We stay in great communication, and want to make your vacation the best yet!
* Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the layout of the land past the big sunset bench. We have a dangerous 200+ foot cliff 30 feet past the hot tub enclosure, and sometimes it gets cloudy at our altitude, reducing visibility. This is especially important if you have children with you.
* Due to the nature of our cliff side resort, and the nature of tiny houses, we do not allow our furry friends on the property. We have had guests with extreme allergies, have almost lost a dog running close to the hillside, and it is much harder to clean after a pet has been all over the tiny house. Lets admit it, tiny houses are super fun, and we want to play in every space of them!
* If you decide to build a fire in the fire pit, please make sure there is little or no wind, and please keep it to a manageable size. There is a hose in front of the Wandering Gypsy House that we use to put the fire out.
* Check-out is no later than 11 AM unless otherwise worked out with the host, this gives us the time we need to prepare the for our next guest and leaves some turnaround in case something breaks, so we can have it ready for you!
* We have room in our driveway for 1 car per booking. If you have multiple vehicles, please park the additional cars on the right of way next to the road.
Please remember to send us your estimated time of arrival and call us @((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) when you’re about 20 - 30 minutes away from arrival. That way, we can get you settled in comfortably and quickly. Feel free to give that same number a call if you have any questions or special requests before and during your stay.
Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you soon!
~ Brian and Joe
Live A Little Chatt
((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
We are two extremely hard working and ambitious young entrepreneurs. Tiny Living has given us the opportunity to realize what is really important in life! We love the outdoors, love meeting new people, and are dedicated to sharing our passion and lifestyle with you and your family!
Brian recently travelled to Africa, helping create a non-profit hang gliding and paragliding project, taking children flying.
Joe is the Operator of Superfly, Chattanooga's extreme air sports facility.
We know how to have fun and share the joy :)