Ladybird Cottage: Perfect summer holiday get-away for the the whole family. Set in an old apricot orchard in the quaint village of McGregor, our spacious cottage provides a relaxed and comfortable retreat from city life.
Large back stoep, with mountain view, overlooks garden, braai area and pool. Well-equipped kitchen, including dishwasher, as well as the basics. Spacious open-plan lounge and kitchen with large table for family meals.
- Ladybird Cottage is our family weekend house. It has a comfortable home from home feel.
- Kitchen is well equipped and includes dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge with separate freezer, and oven. Cleaning products and tea, salt and sugar provided.
- Two bathrooms, neither en-suite, one with a shower and toilet, and the other with a bath and toilet.
- Large back stoep has day bed, swing couch and table.
- Bath towels and bedding provided. Please bring your own swimming towels.
- Fans in all bedrooms and lounge - kitchen, mosquito nets available.
- The pool is small and 1.5m deep. It is clean but filled with borehole water, which is brown due to iron content. The pool is fenced. Perfect for kids and for cooling off on a hot summer's day.
-Spacious back garden, overlooking the McGregor koppie.
- We may need access for pool and garden maintenance during your stay. This will be arranged with you when you arrive.
- There is an empty leiwater reservoir at the bottom of the garden, about 1.2m deep.
- No loud music. Please respect the peace and quiet of the neighbours.