Enjoy a good night's rest on a full size memory foam mattress in your private room. My apartment is across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, and is a short walk to Chinatown, City Hall, and Old City!
I designed my 2 bedroom apartment with a Santorini, Greece theme and Minimalist perspective. I look forward to welcoming you!
You will have access to 1 bedroom. The bedroom will have a full size memory foam mattress, a chair, floor lamp, and a closet with hangers. There is also an air mattress available. Essentials, such as fresh linens, towels, will be provided.
Please feel free to use the common areas, which include the loft size living room with floor cushion seating, the kitchen, and bathroom.
I enjoy meeting all of my guests when possible.
My other bedroom will be opened to other guests when I am traveling.
- Please read the house rules entirely before booking!
- Rates may vary if you intend to use my home for an event. Please inquire for more details. Any bookings for the purpose of an event without prior approval will result in immediate termination of your reservation with no refund.
- No pets. No smoking. No drugs.
- I take cleanliness very seriously. If you discover something that is not clean please let me know immediately.
- Keep clean, please wash your own cups and dishes after use.
- Leave your worries and your shoes at the door.
- Children and infants are welcome at your own risk and should be monitored. However, I do not have a bed or bathtub for infants or newborns at this time. Sorry, please bring your own.
- All guests must be announced and approved. Bringing unannounced and unapproved guests over will result in immediate termination of your reservation with no refund.
- If you decide to use the air mattress please make sure to deflate and fold it before checking out.
- Fresh towels will be provided and will be accounted for after your check out. Towels with heavy stains will result in a deduction of your security deposit. Bath sheets (larger towel) are $15.00 and bath towels (smaller towel) are $10.00.
- Please do not eat or drink in the bedrooms.
- Check out time is at 12 p.m. Please ask me if you want to check out at a later time. I am more flexible if I am not hosting another guest the day of your check out. Late check out without my prior approval will result in losing your entire security deposit. I don't want to take your security deposit, so please check out on time. It is also appreciated if you notify me upon checking out so I can start cleaning services right away.
- Please turn off all the lights and heat before leaving the apartment. Save electricity, the planet, and my wallet.
- There is free street parking around my apartment from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. For free parking lots, please ask!
- Lastly, please do not treat my apartment like a hotel. It's my home, thanks!
Hi, I'm a Minimalist. I'm very fortunate to have the opportunity to explore 11 countries in Europe, 5 countries in Central America, and 4 countries in Southeast Asia. Some of my favorite places include Hong Kong, Stockholm, Hoi An, Barcelona, New York City, and last but not least, Philadelphia.
I enjoy having fika and dim sum with friends, Vietnamese cuisine, hikes, bungee jumps, and great reads.