Comfortable, well located in Tequesquitengo, great authentic Mexican food, excellent choice for up to 2 people searching a relaxing experience in Morelos, with access to lake & dock, 10 minutes from Jardines de Mexico, many haciendas to visit around, 15 minutes from Hacienda Vista Hermosa, 30 minutes from Xochicalco archeological site, one hour from Taxco, I personally like and recommend road cycling in this area. routes from 40k to +100k, we can arrange for support SUV with hydration & tools
Our rules are very basic...
We share the main pool, dock and access to the lake with another 6 houses, so we do ask our guests no drugs, and no loud music in the garden in order to avoid conflict with neighbours.
1. Don't smoke inside the rooms.
2. Lock the main door when you leave the property
3. Be conscious about the environment, meaning: please turn off the a/c and fans when you are not in the room, don't waste water... keep all doors and windows close while using the a/c.
4. We have a little pool... we expect you to dry off before jumping in bed to take a nap, so will go for getting that excess of suntan lotion off your body before going to bed...
5. We are a very friendly and easy going family...however..not so found to have guest with alcohol issues or/and drug use. No smoking marihuana at our property please
6. The cleaning lady comes Friday Saturday and Sunday, she will clean floors, bathrooms...but will not pick up your clothes
7. Towels are provided, hand towel, shower towel and pool towel, we will give fresh ones if you stay with us for more that a week. We don´t change towels every day.
FileMaker database software developer and trainer, worked in printing, editorial, computer businesses. Love good music, respect cultural aspects of humanity.
Road Cycling enthusiast since 1980