A flat is in Roihuvuori, in between Herttoniemi and Itäkeskus areas. You can enjoy the nature just in a few minutes walking. There is a common sauna which is free and reserved in advance. During summer, you can swim at the beach nearby. Good connection to bus and metro station. You can come back till 4A.M from the center with the bus 94 to the apartment. I study architecture and an experienced traveler.
You can use the kitchen and living room during the day. At night after 9.00 P.M, I use the couch for resting. You can wake up early and call me. I would prepare a basic breakfast for you. Banh mi or Vietnamese baguette is one special thing I can offer.
My place is not welcome racist and homophobic people.
- I may check your passport and ID as checking in.
- I do not require deposit money. However, any damage to the property will be charged according to its value.
- Please do not lose the apartment key since it costs a lot of money to remake one.
- Keep everything clean and neat (clean kitchen after use, put hair into trash bin after shower, etc)
- I reserve a wardrobe for you, but please don't touch other drawers. I can provide you a lock if you want.
- I will not get into your room during the stay so you must take full responsibility for your belongings.
You can contact me before your arrival day to arrange the check-in time. If I am not busy, I would meet you in the center and guide to my place. There is free sauna and laundry, if you need to use, inform me before 1 day. I speak English fluently, Finnish and basic German. I have Asian background and traveling experience that we can talk to each other.
Open door to free spirit. A Vietnamese student in Finland. An architect in research.