A quaint 3 room cottage built in 1880 along the Ohio River oozes cuteness on the outside and decidedly modern decor inside. It's a short walk to Eli's BBQ, voted #3 best BBQ in the nation. It's surrounded by green space and on a bike trail
Quaint 3 room home in Riverside Garden District. 1/2 a block from Ohio River and walking/bike trail. 10 minute drive to Riverbend and Casino on Kellog Ave. 1 minute walk to Eli's BBQ. 10 minute drive to Paul Brown Stadium, Great American Ball Park, The Banks and OTR.
Deck and beautiful backyard with green space. Front porch and porch swing.
Can book an in home spa facial with 48 hours advance notice.
You have access to the whole house. This is a 3 room house. The front room is the living room, the middle room is the bedroom and the backroom is the kitchen. It is a shotgun style house. The rooms are open to one another.
I will be available throughout your stay for questions and help. I try to respond immediately but if I don't I'm either working or navigating life. I'll get to you asap!
There is one very small TV with basic cable. There is wifi.
- No subletting
- Extra charge for parties or events
- Respect neighbors noise level after 10:00 pm
- Please smoke outside and use an ashtray
- Any item that is moved during your stay, please return it to the place where it was when you checked in.
- Please take the garbage out to the can before you check out.