This ski-in ski-out home is a short walk (one block) to the slopes at Ski Granby Ranch. With 4 bedrooms & 2.5 baths this home is suitable for 3-4 families for a maximum occupancy of 12 plus a baby. Everyone will enjoy the room to spread out in this spacious three level home with two large family rooms and a loft. Guests will have access to the Ranch House which has a year round pool and hot tub, full gym, ping pong table and sitting area. It is located 2 minutes away at the ski area base.
This new home offers maximum convenience in Granby Ranch's Tall Timbers neighborhood with it's SKI-IN, SKI-OUT location. Immaculate 4 bedroom Granby Ranch house with 2 living rooms, open floor plan, granite kitchen, 2-car garage, large private deck, gas fireplace, mountain views, outdoor natural gas grill, large screen TVs with cable, DVD player, movie collection, WiFi and ski shuttle.
This home can accommodate 12 plus a baby when utilizing the full size hide-a-bed in the loft and a twin size inflatable mattress. There is plenty of room to spread out and enjoy three levels with two large family rooms plus a loft.
• Whole house – 2900 square feet
• Minimum age limit for renters: 25
• Children welcome
• Non smoking only
• Pets not allowed
• Bedroom 1 – King bed
• Bedroom 2 – Queen bed
• Bedroom 3 – Twin over full bunk bed and crib
• Bedroom 4 – Two twin beds
• Upstairs loft – Comfortable Crate and Barrel full size hide-a-bed sofa
• Inflatable queen bed available upon request
• Bathroom 1: Upstairs full bath; Tub/shower, toilet, sink
• Bathroom 2: Basement three quarter bath; large glass shower, toilet, sink
• Bathroom 3: Main floor powder room; Toilet, sink
• Two flat screen TVs with Cable
• WiFi; Video/DVD Library
• Dining table seats 8
• 4 bar stools at kitchen island
• Washer and dryer
• Attached over sized double car garage
• Iron and ironing board; hair dryer
• Space for 2 cars in garage & driveway & additional spaces across street
• Very well stocked with coffee maker, dishes, utensils, toaster, blender
• Dishwasher, microwave, large pantry
• Huge deck overlooking valley to Lake Granby
• Natural gas grill
• Large front porch with view of slopes
• Granby Ranch year round community heated pool & hot tub access
• Closed during “Off Season” April, May, October, November
Guests will have access to the entire house with the exception of two locked spaces for private owners' access only. Please respect our privacy and do not try to open these doors. One is on the main floor and the other is in the basement.
I'm available to answer questions and address any issues you might have. I can be contacted through email, phone, text or Airbnb messaging at anytime throughout the stay.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No more than 12 guests allowed
- There are three locked doors for owners' use only. Please respect our privacy and do not try to access any locked doors.
- This is our family cabin. Please treat it with respect as you would your own home and leave it undamaged
- Deposit will not be refunded if smoking occurs inside the home
- Please keep skis, snowboards, bike and golf equipment in the garage
- Quiet hours are from 10PM to 8AM. Please be respectful to our neighbors, some of which live in the community full-time and have young children
- Please remove all shoes/boots in mud room
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Check-out: 11:00AM
- Please turn thermostat down to 55 upon departure to conserve energy
- Please close all shades and curtains upon departure
- Please ensure all doors are locked and key is back in the lockbox
Having lived in Colorado since 1973 I have come to love many outdoor activities that this beautiful place offers. In the winter I love downhill skiing, cross country skiing and snow shoeing. In the summer I enjoy hiking, golf and just hanging out with family and friends.